Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 04:16
Quote:

On 2005-04-13 19:54, Tralala wrote:
good luck to this festival and I am sure it will have a big success as it is in a wonderful location and it will probably be the only festival in Greece...

However, I think there is something missing from the line-up...Running through the names, I realize that its actually all the usual local djs + the alchemy records crew (that you seem to have very good relation with, as 2 of your parties this year had already all of them as guests)+ some artists like Penta,Zolod etc that we have already heard too many times here....

Regarding the price ticket, it certainly seems a bit expensive COMPARED to the other festivals around Europe this summer, Sonica for example that has an almost PERFECT line-up has about the same price...

Anyway I will wait for the last details of the festival and post again....

...exacly my words
ok maybe except the sonica thing           Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 09:46
Hello ppl,
some note about the party,
line up: very dark,how about morning full on artists???
about price here is some similar festivals:
65 euro : http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/43812/forum/17

90 euro : http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/1360/forum/17/start/0

45 euro : http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/1472/forum/17

and why so low price from out country ppl?
anyway good luck

KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 12:07
Good luck with this one gyus.
We need some summer festivals here..           
Open your mind...
DigitalX
DigitalX

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 15:17
Good luck with this one guys all the best!!Nice to see claw in the line up,good luck man and i hope i get some time off from work so i can be there!!Boom..           http://soundcloud.com/digitalx
http://www.facebook.com/DigitalX.DarkPsy
http://www.triplag.com/artists/DigitalX/
*SHoT*

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 15:44
niice!but in wich place guys????i was there at the festival of summer 2002.and the place was ...SUCKS!!it was like xomateri..and many artists didnt play!!the festival was named psava faam ...
marp

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 17:25
Quote:

On 2005-04-14 15:44, *SHoT* wrote:
niice!but in wich place guys????i was there at the festival of summer 2002.and the place was ...SUCKS!!it was like xomateri..and many artists didnt play!!the festival was named psava faam ...

I believe its the same place and it sucks...no trees at all, 3 toilets and the second day they closed the chill out area plus the fact that most of the the dj's in the line up didn't show up and only locals played. and 60 euros??when sonica 2005 is 40? NO WAY!have a nice time!!!!
what?

Posted : Apr 14, 2005 17:40
yesss I agree with Marp and \Shot. i was there at Psava Faam, no trees at all, only the river .... plus it was a disaster with music no promised Djs, nothing and the fact that again 3 toilets fot thousands of people. I really belive that this year will not treat us like ANIMALS...

Hope so...have fun if u go!!! I would rather be at SOnica which is chaper and better line up...

namaste
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 17:42
Quote:

On 2005-04-14 15:44, *SHoT* wrote:

As you said my friend this was another festival in another place.This is the BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL which took place also last year at the waterfalls Ag.Varvaras
and you can check this out of cource very easly.The place is surrounded by trees,river and waterfalls.
SPUN_SUGAR

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 20:35
Indeed psava faam was a failure..!!!Thata for sure...
This is another festival,it happened also the previous summer..2004..
Plenty of chemical toilets around the festival area,plenty of water(drinkable i think)for us all to make a shower,wash our face etc..or whatever...,and last , a perfect area to camp...Shadow everywhere...!!!!
A couple of kilometers away u can find hot waterbaths at THERMIA...AND ALSO LOTS OF WATERFALLS...
Did i promote your festival well,neverland....?Now where can i get my free ticket...?:))
As a conclusion a perfect place to relax for a couple of days...!
          _...PSY_CHEDELIC TRANCE is INTELLIGENT MUSIC for INTELLIGENT PEOPLE..._
The Last Temptation

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 20:56
I will be there for sure.
It will be a great festival
something we really needed for this summer in greece
SEE U ALL THERE!!!!!!!
peace
          "Confusion is a fundamental state of mind."
ameli_comeback

Posted : Apr 14, 2005 21:45
Quote:

On 2005-04-14 20:35, SPUN_SUGAR wrote:
Indeed psava faam was a failure..!!!Thata for sure...
This is another festival,it happened also the previous summer..2004..
Plenty of chemical toilets around the festival area,plenty of water(drinkable i think)for us all to make a shower,wash our face etc..or whatever...,and last , a perfect area to camp...Shadow everywhere...!!!!
A couple of kilometers away u can find hot waterbaths at THERMIA...AND ALSO LOTS OF WATERFALLS...
Did i promote your festival well,neverland....?Now where can i get my free ticket...?:))
As a conclusion a perfect place to relax for a couple of days...!

hello my friend!
this is ameli!
i was at the festival last year...i had a great time there..i have to disagree with u...
i liked more that the place wasn't full of toilets & showers...we are in the forest!
f.e: in the voov-experience 2003 it was terrible that the place was full of cars, toilets, trush etc...ok!one of the bigest festivals....but where is the nature..??
when someone decides to have a trip on the mountains , he knows that he has to income in harmony with the environment...

i speak for my self...when i wanted to wash my face or teeth , i had the river near my tent..when i wanted to have a shower, i was diving in the waterfalls..(with no chemicals of course,soap of olives)
when i wanted water drinkable i could collect from a spring if i had 2 empty bottles .. !
as about the shadow, all the tents were under the trees ..becide , don't forget we're talking about r o d o p i ! full of trees , rivers and waterfalls ! ! !

take care and next time try to enjoy more mother nature !
bhanuchalkis

Posted : Apr 15, 2005 12:11
full on! try to set more prog-trance live acts to get us north!!!
we ll be waiting untill the morning comes....
keep the cops outside.
good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRIPPYBOY

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 13:44
big hi to all

i am happy to see more and more cool festivals in my home place.
and even better with a line up as this one!!!
the price is very reasonable if you think it well.
i wish you guys the best of luck
see you in the festival.           Why flowers attract bees?
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 14:01
Quote:

On 2005-04-15 12:11, bhanuchalkis wrote:
full on! try to set more prog-trance live acts to get us north!!!
we ll be waiting untill the morning comes....
keep the cops outside.
good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My live act trance is a mix from psy & prog style @ 142bpm very good stuff for the daytime

But, im not from the north

Greetings to all           http://mastermargherita.com
bhanuchalkis

Posted : Apr 15, 2005 14:23
progg trance margherita?
then, i think that first we hear , then we talk!
meet you in the festival.
apologies..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance