Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Burning Man Festival 2006 Photos
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Burning Man Festival 2006 Photos

Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 23, 2007 06:00
Burning Man is a art festival that takes place on a dried lake bed in the desert at altitude in Nevada, USA. 30-50,000 people create a city, Black Rock City, for one week, and brave the elements and each other. I is not a party per say but you can party your arse off 24-7 if you so desire as there are many many many sound systems, some that are simply massive. There's also vast amounts of installation and interactive art, it's really a photographers wet dream.

I condensed a huge pile of photos from our trip last summer and put them online if anyone is interested:

http://www.area709.com/darvin/gallery/view/72/

Enjoy!           Darvin Knorr
Director/Promoter/DJ
www.area709.com

Sons of Aurora
www.area709.com/darvin

DJ Nokturnal
Zenon Records
www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/nokturnalispsytrance
Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 23, 2007 18:35
Hey I thought I would mention that we also have a nice little stockpile of music free to download on our site: www.area709.com. Once you are registered (there is no fee of course) you can nab mixes of a variety of genres: psytrance, psyprog, progressive (house/trance/breaks), downtempo, psydub, psydm, ambient, some atmospheric drum and bass. We have put a lot of love into those mixes, so feel free to dive in and enjoy!!
Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 30, 2007 08:52
Hey the forecast this year is for +50 Celsius and zero humidity!! I am not sure how I am going to survive actually....

If anyone you know will be there, a bunch of us from Canada are teaming up with a crew from California (Green Sector and Moon Tribe)to put on a turbo sound stage this year, you can find out all the details here:

http://www.area709.com/articles/greenmoon-camp/

Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 18, 2007 08:15
Only a few days away.... time to get ready to embrace the dust.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Burning Man Festival 2006 Photos

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance