Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - bsp->Tribal Flux->Saturday, January 31st, 2004->Oakland CA
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

bsp->Tribal Flux->Saturday, January 31st, 2004->Oakland CA

Mr Liu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jan 31, 2004 02:24
Hey boys and girls. It's definately been one hectic week with a lot of work, dealing with viruses, and paying bills so it feels wonderful that the weekend is finally here. To help release stress built up from the week, there is a psychedelic trance party being put together by Raw Heaven. Raw Heaven is best known for their outdoor, full-moon parties. Tribal Flux is a fundraiser event for them to keep the free outdoor parties going. As soon as the weather gets better, they'll start them up again. Also, big thanks for all of your support in Secret Psychedelica this past Monday. Stay tuned as next month, we welcome back Psynthetic and Wichdokta!!!

Raw Heaven presents...
TRIBAL FLUX

On January 31st, Raw Heaven brings you our first indoor party, Tribal Flux. Our goal is to recreate the family vibe intrinsic to our outdoor parties within an indoor venue. There will be two very decked-out rooms of visuals and music with many talented DJs plus an ambient chill area. Artists Daniel Lewis and Noel Pugh will be displaying their beautiful work. Chai tea and snackycakes available.

psy-trance:
MICHAEL LIU (Illumination Records)
PSYNTHETIC (g.o.a.Play)
MUBALI (Straylight Productions)
RANDOM (Phoenix Family)
STONY (g.o.a.Play)
DOCTOR SPOOK (Phoenix Family)
WICHDOKTA (Full Circle)
AEON (Infinite Loop)
NIKON (Psybertribe)
a very special international guest DJ

house n breaks:
HYJINX (Raw Heaven)
DANTHAMAN (Raw Heaven)
CHRISTIAN INTRIGUE (Raw Heaven)
DEMOSTHENES (Ressurection Project)
MAHESH (Ressurection Project)

Party goes from 9pm to 5am. Tickets are $10 presale online on our website or can be purchased at the following outlets: Skills DJ Workshop in Berkeley 510.704.9876, Frequency 8 in San Francisco 415.221.4142, Ceiba Records in San Francisco 415.437.9598, or at Solid Grooves in Santa Clara 408.248.6399. Tickets will be $15 at the door or $10 with a can of food or other non-perishable item. Directions will be posted on the day of the event: 415.479.7639. For more info and online presales, check http://www.rawheaven.org.
scandalist

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 1, 2004 03:36
final line up....

This Saturday January, 31st 2004 Raw Heaven brings you indoors for
Tribal Flux

Your Psychedelic Audio Performers

9-10 Zul (Synchronize)
10-11 Michael Liu (Illumination Records, SJ)
11-12 Dr.Spook (Phoenix Family/Geomagnetic.tv)
12-1 Mubali vs. Paradigm (Straylight, Monterey)
1-2 Nikon (PsyberTribe/Raw Heaven, SF)
2-3 Psynthetic (G.O.A. Play) vs. Pstony (G.O.A.Play)
3-4 Special International Guest: Obu (Bombay Power, India)
4-5 Witchdokta (Phoenix Family)vs Random (Full Circle)

Your House and Breaks Performers

9-11 Christian Intrigue (Raw Heaven/Thought Crime)
11-12:30 Hyjinx (Raw Heaven/Thought Crime)
12:30-2 iLL.D (Raw Heaven/Thought Crime)
2-3:30 Mahesh (Resurrection Project)
3:30-5 Demosthenes (Resurrection Project)

Artist exhibiting their work
Daniel Lewis (CCA), Noel Pugh (SFAI/Academy of Art) and Angie Brown (CCA) Check out their work @ images.rawheaven.org

Décor Powered by: Raw Heaven/PsyberTribe/Pheonix Family

Visual eye candy by: Raw Heaven/Dr.Spook & the Chaos Consortium

Alters by: Raw Heaven /Boomtribe

Sound powered by: The Phoenix Family

Snacky cakes, Yummy Chai, Fruit and mother earth goodness by: Raw Heaven Café

$10 pre-sales/$15@door/$10 door w/food dontation
(All food donations are being donated to R.O.C.K. (Real Options for City Kids, SF))

Info @ 415.479.7639

Tix availible@
http://www.rawheaven.org
Ceiba Records, San Francisco
Solid Grooves, Santa Clara
F8, San Francisco
Skills, Berkeley

We hope that you are all in good physical and mental health and that
you will come and join us in celebration and support our family. Much Love!
The Raw Heaven Crew
majestik

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 2, 2004 12:36
this was a good party, Obu brought down the house like nobodys business.

everyone else with the exception of spook and nikon played terribly boring sets, especially psynthetic/pstony and witchdokta who were hell bent on playing old, boring dark music that it seemed almost was meant to be outshined by Obu's morning glory.

anyways, with the exception of those 3 djs dulling the main room, the party was fun, even the chill/breaks area was jumpin'.

thanks to everyone who threw this one and hope to see more from RawHeaven in the future!
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 01:38
thanks for the kind words....i really had a blast at this party.....thank you raw heaven for having me...

i personally thought every single dj rocked it, i got there right as mubali was finishing (the tracks i heard of yours are awesome!), nikon is always great really kept the energy going, then came paul and stony....awesome set killer selection, powerful music from start to finish, lots of fresh tracks to have the crowd going!I came on next and had a blast, great crowd...so full of energy! and after me came radom and witchdokta....to end the night in a very very psycedelic way....you guys always rock...definetly took the crowd to the next level...

again awesome party! thank you so much raw heaven for having me be a part of it, really looking forward to the full moons....=)
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 16:58
Keep it banging Obu )
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 17:17
Quote:

On 2004-02-03 01:38, obu wrote:
i got there right as mubali was finishing (the tracks i heard of yours are awesome!)

yeah Mubali!!!!!!!!!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - bsp->Tribal Flux->Saturday, January 31st, 2004->Oakland CA

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance