1.Restaliens - Reality
2.Fractal Glider - Chasing Ganesha
3.Quadra - Super Charger
4.Aerodance - T-Murka
5.Ninja - Fireworld
6.Cosmoon - Panic
7.Logic Bomb - Earth Orbit (Y2K Remix)
8.Compassion Family - Edenic

After i gave it about 3 rounds i've got to say it's a crazy psychedelic compilation. With great
names and great tracks.
It starts with Restaliens (T1) a great psy track all scrachy and twisted all the way. The two last minuts of it is a total explosion to your mind.
(T2) Fractal Glider - And this track chases gonesha all the way.Fast and twisted sliding all around the place.
(T3)Quadra - Super Charger -well i love quadra in general and this one is one of the best i've heard from them. Very powerfull with a great distoeted guitar .
(T4) Aerodance - T-Murka. Well this one is gonna make every russian smile ( or legph like crazy for 15 min in my case) a really funny one using lot's of russian classics in this one.
(T5)Ninja - Fireworld - crazy bass and a great kik in this one. all kinds of parts and slides flying all over this one.
(T6) Cosmoon - Panic i didn't really liked this one it's kinda too crazy and yet kind of borring
(T7) Logic Bomb - Earth Orbit (y2k rmx) - to all who like Logic's stile (and i'm defenatly one of them) this is a great one. It's got it all- those logic melodies great build up and those scratchy sounds that logic doing so well.
(T8 ) Compassion Family - Edenic - a great and very strange piece . Very fast bpm ( about 150+)
and yet it's so gantel. The track is 12 minuts and at about middle of it this unbeliveble gutar solo is coming in and lasts till the end. It's really a diferent guitar a great solo that all guitar lovers and players for sure would aprisiate.
All in all a great compilation that includs lot's of styels ant tipes of this great music.
Personal advise - as soon as you see it get it!
___Protoss
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 27, 2001 16:06:46
Excuse me please, I know I shouldn't say things like that ot having a good listen, but I dislike it so much that I even could not give a good listen to it. Goa trance fans may like it though, but I had enough of such tracks already. I mean they are way old. Ok, excuse me age doesn't matter, but my opinion on this compilation is very negative.
___Alex
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jun 27, 2001 21:45:12
this copmp is not my kind of trance but i still can enjoy it very much.. it has few very good tracks and few not so much but...
___shahar
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jun 28, 2001 12:57:19
The return of full on psychedelic Goa trance!!! Including a great Australian Nitzhonot track (Fractal Glider). I just loike the fact that the music here is so happy, chaotic, unorganized and totaly unpretensious. I love the Compassion Family track, though I wouldn't like to hear it at a party.
Boom! are Boom! and it's real nice that they are!
___Alex
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jun 28, 2001 15:24:03
well in two words shahar you're right!!
___Protoss
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jun 28, 2001 17:56:15
Shahar u gave a wonderfull description :)
But I do not want to listen to the compilation anyway.
I would listen to Dado's trance better.
But you are very right describing it!
___yohe-i
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 6, 2001 11:27:15
girls would love to hear those on floor :)
thought it nice first but second time i was bored already. ninja track is nice though
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - BOOM! Records - Electric Ohms 2001

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance