13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom Festival 2012

bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 25, 2012 15:55
If I may recommend 3 of the best djs Hungary has to offer .
Thanks to our partners the Boom Festival now has 3 ex ozora djs on the line up who are now founders of the new S.U.N. Festival !

Give them a big hand!
They are honoured to be taking part in the mother of all festivals and to be playing for a crowd like you !

Love and light

b
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Jul 26, 2012 12:55
And they are?
Sil

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 26, 2012 23:31
Greetings to all, looking forward for my first time at boom!

@nomadmoon can you please give some more details about the lineup at dance temple? I can only find very little information but am already happy that filteria will only play after my arrival!

Also, if you feel like listening to some reggae & dub music I,ll be playing from 21h on aug 1st at sacred fire. Pure roots&culture ago play!
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 27, 2012 00:39
hey hope u have a very nice 1st boom, i can't tell more of the linup cos i don't know it myself, only know Filteria plays at that time because i posted on Boom's facebook page requesting Filteria not to play at night and received the answer he was playing the date i told you
And sure i'll be at Sacred Fire listening to your Raggae
LumaDaylight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jul 27, 2012 17:34
have a beautiful time over there.. love from georgia
psysword

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 28, 2012 13:49
We are going from Madrid to the boom in an hour.
2 seats available.
This is my phone number +1 917 292 8022
we can share the lift....
cool,
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 6, 2012 19:34
It was a fine Boom Festival!!!! Particularly regarding the music....i dont think i danced and listened to so much music like i did in this festival.

The dance floor was amazing with 2 huge dragons resting on top of your head....WOW!!!! Also enjoyed the Chill stage and the Alchemy stage. The conditions in the bathrooms were a step up to other editions together with the available points of free drinkable water.

Music wise....

Derango are simply in another level/dimension...their 1.5h was incredible!!!

Thumbs up to Yudhisthira (beautiful morning set), Onkel Dunkel (powerful&groovy), Ianuaria (Humpf...), Braincell (morning glory), Procs (mad, mad, mad), Sensient (ahead of rhythm), Hypogeo (dark&groovy), Filteria (afternoon set with thousands jumping), Parasense (simplicity&beauty), Tengri (chill-out of people standing and dancing), Radioactive.Cake (unexpected shadows in the afternoon), Electrypnose (growing&growing).

I was sorry to miss Via Axis but i was so tired that i basically fell asleep standing in the middle of the dance floor

The heat was present everyday but so was the lake with a playground of decor around the sacred fire area....loads of fun!!!!

The only "bad" thing i have to say is about security!!!! iT'S TIME TO HAVE IN SUCH EVENTS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SECURITY!!! Boom thrives to provide a different perpective of existence but relies on greedy neardenthals for security matters. I will only say that the security there had an agenda of prey and theft....

Congrats and big love to the Boom team, artists and all the nice people i talked, danced & dreamed with!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/arglebarglemusic
http://soundcloud.com/turvytopsy
http://soundcloud.com/capecodplatform
divided

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 6, 2012 19:53
Quote:

On 2012-08-06 19:34, Ellon wrote:

The only "bad" thing i have to say is about security!!!! iT'S TIME TO HAVE IN SUCH EVENTS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SECURITY!!! Boom thrives to provide a different perpective of existence but relies on greedy neardenthals for security matters. I will only say that the security there had an agenda of prey and theft....

Hello!

as far as I know there were some people dressed up as security that had nothing to do with them, and those were the ones stealing.

I had the chance to see how security worked (i was working at kosmicare) and while they are not the most loving people on earth, they were always willing to cooperate in the best way they knew. They are tough people, but i think they did a good job even if some things could be certainly improved.

an amazing festival, indeed!
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 6, 2012 21:27
Quote:

On 2012-08-06 19:53, divided wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-08-06 19:34, Ellon wrote:

Hello!

as far as I know there were some people dressed up as security that had nothing to do with them, and those were the ones stealing.

I had the chance to see how security worked (i was working at kosmicare) and while they are not the most loving people on earth, they were always willing to cooperate in the best way they knew. They are tough people, but i think they did a good job even if some things could be certainly improved.

an amazing festival, indeed!

Hi divided,

i didnt know about this issue you are refering to...i was talking about real security sometimes hand in hand with police...it happened to a good friend of mine...i was there and saw it!!!

But still i agree...amazing festival!           
https://soundcloud.com/arglebarglemusic
http://soundcloud.com/turvytopsy
http://soundcloud.com/capecodplatform
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 7, 2012 14:43
The techno night/morning with Extrawelt, Alex Tolstey and Jurek Przezdziecki was simply brilliant !
Best time of the festival music wise for me. Please more of that next time
Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 7, 2012 23:51
Sensient! WOW!           
It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 8, 2012 12:20
Logic Bomb, Filteria, Tristan were highlights for my head but Egorythmia and Dickster nailed it, pure trance moments
The best Boom i've been, very good organization, not easy with 30.000 people, the lines to eat or go to the w.c. were minimal, lot's of dancing freaks, fun allround
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Aug 9, 2012 17:35
WOW WOW WOW!!! where the hell should i start?!

well ill start off by saying that this is my 3rd consecutive boom, and BY FAR, the best i've had!

this time i had come in a different state of mind than i had in 2010 - to experience the festival as a whole and not 95% of the time at the dance floor, and very surprisingly for me i managed to stick to this mindset this obviously made me catch less of the acts, some which i really regret missing, but all in all i caught most of what i couldnt give up

its really hard to explain to someone who hasnt been to boom whats so special about it, but for me its the many details all over the festival, the small rock formations, the spirals, the art which is spread around every single corner, the shops/workshops, the "street performances" (altho i think in 2010 they were more creative), the unexplainable happy smiley vibe everyone's spreading - and most importantly the people!

in this year's edition the dancefloor was much more artistically impressive than previous editions ive been to, but if there's one bad thing i can say about this year's edition, was the (lack of) sound! im a left speaker dancer myself, and i couldnt get it - why was the sound so weak? there were a couple of sweet spots pretty much in the center of the mainstage, but that was that - whoever was in the back and even in the front on the sides hardly got any feel of the sound at all (by that i mean the bass, and the feeling of being encompassed by the sound allover) - what happened to the 2nd row of speakers they had in 2008 and 2010?

imo the sound was MUCH better in the smaller stages and thats a pity

also, it felt like the main stage was smaller this year, definitely less shaded, and in such a hot climate with pradctically 16 hours or more of sun every day, u gotta have shade all over which there were several "bald" spots in the dancefloor.

on the positive note they added the shaded spots around the dancefloor - the nice lotuses for people to sit in - i think they stole the idea from us when we brought our gazebo to the main stage on the last day of boom 2010 great addition in any case

ill start off by the opening ceremony - what amazing energies! and hilight tribe fit perfectly for that... tribal feeling

then i had a walk to what my friends and i called the fairy forest which is basically the healing area/sacred fire - wow entering that area at night was like magic! really ethereal feeling when you enter that forest, with all the deco and the relaxed vibe, the tree with strawberries that sprinkled when you passed thru it, the many many details allover - esp. loved the hang drum performances... great area, cant believe i havent been there in 2010

funky beach also had its own vibe going on, but been there only once as it was way too far

i also said that no matter what im entering the fish (kaleidescope) this year, but the lines just beat me again... 3rd time there and again missed it! at least there were some really nice performances in that area, esp. the fire shows... WOW!!!

from here ill get to the ambient area, they changed the location closer to the dancefloor, great idea imo - so u could relax from the hectic workout and chill good music too, and i loved the projections that were allover the ceiling... really trippy

i hadnt been to much to the alchemy circle even tho i wanted to, but for me it was impossible during the day so i missed most of it...

on to the dancefloor - as i said it felt smaller, definitely much more crowded and at times it was hard to find a space to dance freely, but we managed

my personal highlights were logic bomb (surprised to say it was the best set imo!) - so much energies! really powerful psychedelic set... loved every second of it!
filteria - i dont think i need to add... the man delivers each and every time
x-dream - some people didnt get the set, but i really enjoyed it
liquid ross - didnt expect it, but a REALLY good set
tristan - same words i said on filteria - pure electricity!!!
avalon + tristan - these two together are pure fun
dickster + the first stone - very nice set!
peaking goddess - loved the music, too bad there were hardly any people in the main stage to listen to this lovely music
braincell - very good set
space tribe - i thought i'd be disappointed, but WOW - very good full on to stomp your ass off
thatha - great way to start your day
loud - finally delivered an outstanding set!
ajja, electrypnose, zen mechanics, shane gobi and techyon were also really good

the proggy days (e-clip/egorythmia and dont remember what was the 3rd one) really turned me off... and im no prog hater but it just wasnt it after the logic bomb+filteria+x-dream day...

now on to ace ventura - why why why did he go in the way of captain hook and insert nasty dubstep moments? it just ruined the whole deal for me 3 hours of him were way too much for me...

all in all, the dancefloor was really good, im happy that they changed it from last time and no minimal as it simply kills the psychedelic vibe...

organization wise - simply brilliant, toilets were always clean, hardly any lines, showers were almost in the same vein.
regarding the food stands, it seemed that there were less than previous editions, and it really affected the lines which were real bad at times... also i think there werent enough water taps around the main stage as they had long lines too... but all in all, the organization of this years edition was the best i had seen from the boom team yet... so big up!

lastly, i really would like to thank every single participant - you all together made this an amazing experience for my friends and i - 9 days of absolute euphoria

lots of love from the left speaker tribe!

Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 10, 2012 13:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rRbX5DoNB4Q#!
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 10, 2012 21:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GcYuOnImK_Q
          Tudo que é melhor e mais superior em mim saúda tudo que é melhor e mais alto em si
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Boom Festival 2012
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance