Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Boom 2004 - souvenir panoramic picture
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom 2004 - souvenir panoramic picture

Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 21:17
After all the positive feedback I received on this picture i made of boom festival I would like to offer you the chance to have this unique picture in your home. If you visited Boom festival this year it'll certainly bring back some memories!

What makes this picture special is it's size. It's a series of 7 pictures put together in photoshop creating a panorama of 100cm by 21cm (39" by 8") in size. Start looking for frames this size

You can order it in various sizes, however i personally recomment only trying the maximum size for which i created it (39" by 8")

Here is the link for the currently available picture:

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/product/product.asp?cid=238386736446822404&caching=on&product%5Fid=228309467654262661&index=1

Love & light
Rik

ps. If anyone can direct me at a site that offers identical services at a cheaper price, i'll be more than happy to switch, i just had a hard time finding one that supported this exceptional format.

you can view my other panoramics here: http://sqwob.deviantart.com/gallery/          www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 22:32
very nice pics and artwork man... i really like the triple sunrise!!!
Dragongurl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 08:55
Stunning, amazing, wonderful stuff!!

The trance culture captured in its true form!           :: Life can be as bitter as dragon tears
But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet
depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste ::
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 09:37

whoa .......... that one awesome pic mate .........

peace

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 3, 2004 10:59
Feel free to suggest what pictures you really like, i'll be happy to add them to this printing service so you can order copies.

ps. this isn't a commercial thing... it's a sharing thing.           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 11:56
nice piks rik!
oh...i kinda stayed alittle bit "saddy" wish i could b there again...
and the piks are really great!           ...
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 3, 2004 13:45
After a request from a user i'm offering one extra thing:

the same print, but 2 meters long.

2m by 0.5m is the absolute maximum i dare size this picture, I'd like to warn you tough, you will see pixels if you stand close to the image. This is only intenden for viewing from a distance.

contact me directly for this one, 150 euro for a copy though           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 15:07
Ooh now that is something id like to have in my house... if only i could find a wall to hang it on
Very nice
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 21:59
I got one of these framed just above my computer, looks great in the house, everyone that comes in goes "whoooow man" lol thanks rik

I'll see you soon for some more in belgium lolol           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Dec 5, 2004 00:25
nice one Rik

that picture is truly amazing. looking close enough I could find many of my friends and this is specially remarkable!

i miss boom... too happy though because i'm moving to another apartment where i'll be able to hang the photo properly to a wall!

keep it up
ciao           cna't find it
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Boom 2004 - souvenir panoramic picture

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance