Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - best party of 2006!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

best party of 2006!!!

Glenn-Holmes

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 01:06
Quote:

On 2007-01-01 11:24, shpitz li wrote:
hey dude
its best trance partys!!!!!!!!!!
d-nox&beckers have very good music!!! but sasha and armin van buuren in the omen????
omg
isratrance become israhouse

The day that the so called dark psy music which sounds like cats and chickens in a food processor will overcome prog/tech /full on, that will be the death of trance for me.

dark of todey its not even dark !!!!
i think that dark can define as four carry nuts, quirk ,ect,sandman and outers and this is realy dark music
boom

hey man im sorry maybe it's too slow for you but armin van buuren is still a trance dj and a trance producer...
not all trance music is psy trance...

shpitz li

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 22:11
hey man
armin van buuren isnt doing trance music open the search in google and see what kind of music armin van buuren make
for sure not trance music
Glenn-Holmes

Posted : Jan 15, 2007 22:38
Quote:

On 2007-01-15 22:11, shpitz li wrote:
hey man
armin van buuren isnt doing trance music open the search in google and see what kind of music armin van buuren make
for sure not trance music

hey man sorry ....i know you guys here wont agree but there's nothing to do about it...
armin van buuren aswell as paul van dyk tiesto ferry corsten etc. are all trance producers and dj...about their recent productions they all have taken some different directions but as dj's i must say this is not really a thing to argue about...
what we mistakenly have called "trance music" in israel is not what the world knows as "trance music" and armin's show is called a state of trance, tiesto's leading label and compilation is called "in trance we trust" and if you go to every big record shop like juno or chemical and search for armin van buuren ferry corsten or any of these names you believe are labeled as house music you'll see their tunes as well as the tunes on their playlist are 95% labeled as uplifting trance or just trance.
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 02:29
Glenn is right!

Israel is the only place were the term "Trance" means specificly what in europe is called "Psy or Goa Trance"

now lets all get the fuck off definitions and continue in this retarded "best of" thread......

Cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 10:05
no way just 1 hey.. here is my top 10 parties.. and wish i could be in more , but i think i been in more then 30 this last summer...

-amanita with neuron compost live
-amanita with timo 8 hours set
-amanita with haltya
-energy loop's b-day with highko and ankur
-moksha summer mondays @ sakaya
-paganka with vicious spiral
-paganka (hehe dont remember when or where exacly... i think around the "halalit")
-sonic boom high voltage
-enrico b-day
-tabularasa end of summer

and like it or not... its israpsytrance forum actualy altho the confusion name!

like.. check out the best of thread .. or all threads..

there is more discussion wheather slaughtered chickenz is trance , then if paul van dike is... and yeah .. i rather them chix
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
shpitz li

Posted : Jan 17, 2007 03:57
hey
im with you tsabeat!!
im not into definitions but armin van buuren
dosent make trance music he can call his label however he wants !!but it dosent make it trance!!
so ok if india music take me to a state of trance i need to call it trance music???noooooo
and i dont think that the real trance scane in europe call this trance !!!
i dont see armin van buuren paul van dyk tiesto ferry corsten play in trance festivals in eruope like the boom,voov,full moon,sonica,and the list goes on and on!!!! right??
so why not ??they are trance artists
so this is my point!!
if you get it ok if not this is your own problem
but if they do thnk that this is trance this is there own problem!!

boom on isra- trance i hope it means psytrance
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 15:42
some people just cant get a point....

its all good

Cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 16:10
for me it was taz fest for sure
new high standarts they showed there from every aspect possible.
it was defenatly the best party this year in israel, i would say ever, but i dont trust my memory that well
          Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
TimBaBwae

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 20:52
Well I am coming Back to Israle soon and this Time I plan on Building a Sound sytem there .And leting you and throwing some parties with a Couple of My Soulcipse Friends .Lets see what happens.

Big Camco Nexo Geo Line array system coming to israel soonnnnnnnnnnnn .

I love it and miss it there.
One of the best places to
stomp in the dust
Glenn-Holmes

Posted : Jan 17, 2007 23:15
Quote:

On 2007-01-17 03:57, shpitz li wrote:
hey
im with you tsabeat!!
im not into definitions but armin van buuren
dosent make trance music he can call his label however he wants !!but it dosent make it trance!!
so ok if india music take me to a state of trance i need to call it trance music???noooooo
and i dont think that the real trance scane in europe call this trance !!!
i dont see armin van buuren paul van dyk tiesto ferry corsten play in trance festivals in eruope like the boom,voov,full moon,sonica,and the list goes on and on!!!! right??
so why not ??they are trance artists
so this is my point!!
if you get it ok if not this is your own problem
but if they do thnk that this is trance this is there own problem!!

boom on isra- trance i hope it means psytrance

trance energy - a venue with loads of people one of the biggest festivals is hosting the big names of trance by why keep on arguing....if you cant open your eyes and understand you are talking about psy trance and im talking about uplifting trance then we can have this discussion forever - all the big festivals ou mentioned are psy trnace festivals thats why you dont see these names there....
you dont think europeans call it trance? well beleieve me i don't think too...i know they call it trance and most of them knows that there is trance scene and there is psychadelic trance scene - and these are two different scenes. you can accept it or not... but believe to a person who knows what he's talking about. armin van buuren is reffered as trance music producer and dj. check in any respectable record shop like i said. ask people who live there. ask the dj's themselves - it's only you and maybe a few more people who fail to understand it.
shpitz li

Posted : Jan 18, 2007 00:11
hahahahaha

you are realy a funny person !!!
i sayd it ones i will say it again if you call it trance so this is your problem!!!
for me and for alot a of pepole i know this isnt trance!!!!
uplifting trance you can call it how you like this is house !!!
trance energy - they can call it however they like but im sure thet no one from the trance scane -the real trance scane will attend to this festival!!!
ok so from now on i will call all kinds of electronics -trance
and you can keep on argu as much as you want !! but armin van buuren isnt producing trance music !!! he is doing uplifting trance
hahahahaha:)
boom
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 01:16
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 00:11, shpitz li wrote:
hahahahaha
you are realy a funny person !!!
hahahahaha:)
boom

Actualy its you who is funny here cause the guy is right...           Always agressive never progressive.
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 16:07
Quote:

On 2007-01-16 10:05, tsabeat wrote:

and like it or not... its israpsytrance forum actualy altho the confusion name!

I think there is NO confusion what so ever.
And this forum like you or Mr Shpitz li boom boom ( nice name by the way ) need to look around and see other sections in this forum like the following -

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewforum.php/forum/57

This section deals with Electronic music in general and not only Psy-Trance ( And sorry to give you a reality clash ) but like Nomolos & Glenn said it's only called in Israel "Trance Music" ( maybe also in Israel number 2 - India ) but most of the other parts and especially Europ they call "Trance" a totally different thing and the "Trance" you're talking about is "Psy Trance"

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewforum.php/forum/58

World music section - not the name says it all now doesnt it ? nothing 2 do with Psy Trance.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewforum.php/forum/10

Ambient & Chill out - here you might find some Psy chill but a lot of the things are also Non psy @ all...

Shell I go on ? This forum has a majorty of Psy Trance heads thats for sure but saying it's only for the psy trance heads or that inputing different opinions on different subgects are wrong because its not Psy Trance is Super LAME

If he thought the BEST party of the year was a party with Tiesto and Friends in Oman club then so be it. it's his opinion, respect it

Now for the most dumb/funny quote of the thread -
Quote:

shpitz li wrote:
I sayd it ones i will say it again if you call it trance so this is your problem!!!
for me and for alot a of people i know this isnt trance!!!
uplifting trance you can call it how you like this is house!!!
trance energy - they can call it however they like but im sure thet no one from the tracne scane - the real scane will attend to this festival!!!

Well other then having to read this quote 4 times to understand what you wrote, it is really something special! hehe

It is actualy called trance so i guess it means YOU have the problem.
House ?? What the hell does trance producers like Armin Van Buuren has 2 do with house ? do you listen to house music? or anything that isn't PSY TRANCE and has a 4x4 beats without random sounds is called house... come on...

And you finish of nicely with some typical psy tracne ( yes generelizing now : ) ) snobish attitude of the REAL TRANCE scene...
Can you please tell me what does that mean ? I wanna know if I fit your description...

Open Your Minds
BUju

Back to topic -
I was only 3 weeks this year in Israel in the summer so my vote goes for Badoline & Flower & Bicycle On the way to Jerusalem if I'm not wrong... with Nomolos, Me Vs Assaf, Dudu, Gula k, and Klidoscope! was super fun

www.domorecords.com
www.myspace.com/domorec
www.myspace.com/tupanrecords
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 16:27
my mind is open and i listen to mostly electronic music... not trance or psy for this matter

anyhow.. check out djs and artists , cd reviews , trance , promotional threads.. its all about psy or atleats 90%!

im not even saying opinion.. just plain facts.

its true there are more sections.. still 80% out of it is psy.. check any country and let me know if kindzadza and shift or paul van dyke and tiesto are in the discussion.

anyhow , in israel outdoor parties , "uplifting trance" is full power full on and if u dj tiesto u leave the dancefloor with 20 shimons eating their own faces

one more party i forgot to add if speaking

-Tim healy @ maxim! (hope it was realy 2006 i think in the begining no?)          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
shpitz li

Posted : Jan 18, 2007 19:02
dj buju
i think that the snobish attitude is yours only, and if i dont have so good english as yours so i'm dumb right, so who is the snobise between us i think you are i dont know you and i dont know if you fit your description, but if you are teling me that this is trance and this is the kind of music that you like to hear in a festival so yaaaaaaaa.
you fit my description !!!!
and you have realy snobish attitude by calling me Mr Shpitz li boom boom...
and you have a nice name to "buju" the clown. and i know whey you called this why b/c you are realy funny!!!:)
but i will stay with what, i think i'm openminded and i hear diffrent kinds of electronics tunes, but for me and maybe this is the key word for me this isnt trance.

boom boom buju the clown

have a nice day.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - best party of 2006!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance