Author

BEST OF 2010 - RESULTS

rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 1, 2011 20:51
Quote:

On 2011-03-01 16:24, psytones wrote:
An idea would be to let bthe vote possibilety last longer then it did. The moretime its open for votes the more votes you'll get (obviously).

I didn't vote, but I would definitely vote now, for 2010, after reading the feedback (and lack of votes).
I guess you could even have a running tally. Like psytones said, there are 2010 albums that you're only getting today, or maybe even only realizing how totally awesome they are these many months later.

Open it back up!

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 1, 2011 23:39
^Yeah. Today I got some more 2010 releases as well, still in plastic waiting to be heard and felt (:

Quote:

On 2011-03-01 19:29, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

If there was 0 music for you to adore of 20110, I would suggest you find some other music to enjoy because cleary these tones dont do it for you anymore. ..

That's the same as someone telling you if you think these tones reflect anything from the tones people used to adore, you started listening to psy-trance from 2001 onwards

PsyTrance anno 20110, now that has to be spetacular music!!

Ok you got me, I started to trip into psychedelic trance adventures at around the start of 2001, or more close to the end of 2000. But other then that my reply is: Ke?
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Mar 2, 2011 04:33
Quote:

On 2011-03-01 23:39, psytones wrote:
^Yeah. Today I got some more 2010 releases as well, still in plastic waiting to be heard and felt (:

Quote:

On 2011-03-01 19:29, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

If there was 0 music for you to adore of 20110, I would suggest you find some other music to enjoy because cleary these tones dont do it for you anymore. ..

That's the same as someone telling you if you think these tones reflect anything from the tones people used to adore, you started listening to psy-trance from 2001 onwards

PsyTrance anno 20110, now that has to be spetacular music!!

Ok you got me, I started to trip into psychedelic trance adventures at around the start of 2001, or more close to the end of 2000. But other then that my reply is: Ke?

Exactly that, you missed it yet say that people that did live the experience, the partying, the music back then, first hand, should look into other music.
But it is you who really does not know what he is talking about.
Your suggestion was based on only what you assume of what something was like, when you really don't have a clue. Hence my response.
And it should come as no surprise to you that a lot of people that were familiar with psy-trance parties and music from way back, do not enjoy the tones you mention, as I am not surprised to read that you actually got into the music, at the year a guesstimated.

Peace out.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 11:49
Ok ok hooligan. Still my answer is, Ke?

I think you sort of misinterpreted my post. And I might misunderstand yours. So people that loved this music pre2000 cannot love 1-2-3-or-4 releases from 2010? Then that person isn't looking hard enough, doesn't really fancy these tones anymore or just dropped out of the plot. And most of all, what is this person doing scoping Isratrance anyway? To find music he or she likes? 2010 wasn’t That bad. I think people who like these tones will find plenty of love from sites like Ektoplazm and other download sites where a lot of Goatrance fanatics, Psytrance heads and curious ones will find gems. And I do believe there is at least one GREAT release among all thousands of releases in sites like saikosounds. I’m not saying I don’t understand or respect the fact that a lot of goatrance fanatics are having a hard time finding the gems, moods, emotions and feelings that they love from pre2000 releases. But still ..
And what my post point was (didn’t mean to insult anyone, like yourself) meant to say was that I (me) posted a vote and I only considered the 2010 releases which I own (either legally on file or on physical media like a CD). That’s all. So if I bought 2 releases in 2010, I would have considered them and placed them on the vote. Why? Because it’s silly fun. What’s important? The music.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 2, 2011 11:51
Quote:

On 2011-03-02 11:49, psytones wrote:
What’s important? The music.

This!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 2, 2011 15:12
I am seriously tired of people who think those of us who dont feel much for most of today's music has nothing to do on isratrance. Mind you won business! Thanks.           www.beatagency.dk
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:01
Quote:

Ok ok hooligan. Still my answer is, Ke?

Going to point out the obvious once again, so read carefully.
Quote:

I think you sort of misinterpreted my post. And I might misunderstand yours. So people that loved this music pre2000 cannot love 1-2-3-or-4 releases from 2010?
Then that person isn't looking hard enough, doesn't really fancy these tones anymore or just dropped out of the plot

Off course they can.
Using my self as an example, I did.
The fact that I couldn't be bothered to vote on Isra's "best of", does not mean there is nothing I like coming out nowdays and the fact that others couldn't be bothered to vote as well, does not mean people should be looking for music elsewhere, innit.
Quote:

And most of all, what is this person doing scoping Isratrance anyway? To find music he or she likes?

Maybe, maybe because they are just bored, maybe because they just want to take the piss, to post an "oldies but goldies" top ten, to discuss production matter, lots of things, which is contributing a lot more than someone saying "you either think 2010 was a good year for trance music or you should be looking elsewhere"...
or
Quote:

On 2011-01-22 15:11, psytones wrote:

beh, it's, the music this person (psykovsky) creates is peotic beauty and if you can't like these sounds you are missing out on some inner magic.

I heard the tunes and I can positively 110% say that I am not missing out on anything. I did not like it as there was nothing moving, grooving or exciting to listen, should I be looking outside of (your scope of) psy-trance, or leave Isra?
Quote:

2010 wasn’t That bad...And I do believe there is at least one GREAT release among all thousands of releases in sites like saikosounds.

Think about it 1 Great release among all thousands of releases in site like Saikosounds and yet its not a bad year?

Quote:

I’m not saying I don’t understand or respect the fact that a lot of goatrance fanatics are having a hard time finding the gems, moods, emotions and feelings that they love from pre2000 releases...

pre 2000 was not only Goa-trance...it is why I am saying you talk about things you don't even know. Hence you need to lighten up on the "you guys don't like psy-trance anymore", when you don't even really know what psy-trance is.

Peace out.

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:10
omg. Here, have a nice cup of tea.

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:15
I dont think a "Best of" contribute to anything that hasn't been posted in countless topics where people 24/7 post their favorite tunes.

I am here to have a laugh, post some video's, promoting my own music etc. So I believe I am just as justified to be here as any other Joe/Joedette who are here to find the latest killarghss or to vote the " best of".           www.beatagency.dk
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:16
Quote:

On 2011-03-02 16:10, psytones wrote:

Have some Brun ost (brown cheese)

www.beatagency.dk
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:16
Quote:

On 2011-03-02 16:16, Beat Agency wrote:
Have some Brun ost (brown cheese)

http://stop-stalking.me/wp-content/gallery/2010/03/brunost5rl.gif

Haha! Touché, mate

Awesome:

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:21
Quote:

On 2011-03-02 16:10, psytones wrote:

I'm very calm its a soothing rainy morning in Athens, Greece. I am not angry at anything you said as it is of no consequence to me, your words do give me the right to take the piss though, innit.

Peace out.           
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:29
^for sure malaka, peace'n piss. (;

Btw. I have to admit, your last sentence to me managed to offend slightly.
Like you know me, my conception of psychedelic trance ..

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:34
I don't know you, I respond to what you post on here, which is giving you a small taste of your own medicine if you read what you write.

Peace out.           
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2011 16:42
I think psykovsky

is a Demon and drink too much Vodka!           www.beatagency.dk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - BEST OF 2010 - RESULTS
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page