Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - BEST OF 100 - SPIRIT ZONE
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BEST OF 100 - SPIRIT ZONE

___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 15, 2001 22:37:54
well, this jubelle lable album include 3 cd with old (and not so much) great trax that were  realised on SPIRIT ZONE. i found  right to buy this cd coze i was in VOOV this year and feelt need to celebrate great year to best (my opinion) trance (and not only) lable.  
ok, music.
first cd name is psychedelic trance and is it!!!
ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - NEUTRON DANCE
TARSIS - MILLENIUM
SPACETRIBE - MASS HISTERIA
STAR SOUND ORCHESTRA - KOMAGA
SHIVA CHANDRA - PLATIC
this some great trax from the first cd.
second cd name is progressive trance and this the heart of this series.
MARTIAN - LIQUED STRUCTURE
NECTON - BEVERLY HILLS COP
THE ZOBRA - MR. NICE GUY
SPACEFISH - WARM STREAMS
FUENF D - WOODY
u have spirrallianz,sbk,dj sangeet trax too.
great compilation of progressive classics.
third cd is from ambient to down beats.
and here best lable artist give us chill out psychedely like spirit ppl know, realy underground ambient. u see it from the names -
PATCHWORK,ELECTRIC UNIVERSE,YUCATAN,D.P.O.D.,GABRIEL LE MAR,ETNICA,OLOLIUQULI.
ok, in the end i just wanna say - enjoy to all who bring this one.
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Sep 16, 2001 00:36:27
well i dont like spirit zone label

they have like 230404832793 compilations with the same trax!!!!!!!

and this best of 100

so whats they made 100 released?

they putted something new here?

nope they just found another reason to make a released or to make money ..... in the spirit zone way ...

something here smelly ahahah
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Sep 16, 2001 17:18:12
look canibal, the name of realese is - best of 100 - they mean best of their 99 previose realeses, so how do u want will be here new trax?
and spirit zone its last place who run after money, why? how i know? i know only one thing, that their party (VOOV) cost less then our regueliar party (one night full of arsim and without prof light and decoration) and the prices there were like in supermarket(i mean water and food).
and i dont know which lables u like, but u cant forgot history, and history said - two first lables were T.I.P and SPIRIT ZONE, by the way they good friends.
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Sep 16, 2001 17:58:38
eli im not talking about the voov or spirit zone parties or other parties , i talked about the label and the release's of this label , and we both know that spirit zone put's new trax just after 10 compilation , just take a look at psyzone.com or psynews.org and see 1204382829 compilations with almost the same trax in every compilation ...

BOOM!
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Sep 16, 2001 18:28:27
ok, lets talk about realeses -
1. why do u talk only about compilation? i have midlle collection of trance and chill ambient music (300-350) cd and i prefer albums, coze the artist put intro trax outro trax and some strange stuff that u cant find on compilations.
2. where realesed most of trance classics? oh yeah, SPIRIT ZONE! ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - 4!! albums. star sound orchestra, sun project and others. new school stuff? OH SURE, ticon, FUNF D.
3. WHERE U CAN GET BEST UNDERGROUND AMBIENT? SAME PLACE!! 4!! FANTASTIC ALBUMS FROM PATCHWORK AND NOW IS OOZE...
AND ABOUT COMPILATIONS - U HAVE NOT GET IT, ITS ALL.
ENJOY SPIRIT ZONE.
___david_kebab
Old Forum Member
Posted : Sep 16, 2001 18:54:52
IMHO -spirit zone isone of the best psytrance labels. it has roots in the old rave and techno scene in germany (superstition) they have a small minimal good label called plusquam (not likeother people i don`t call it techno BUT I LIKE IT)and the 100 realese is quite nice one.
i hope they keep the good work.
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Sep 16, 2001 19:07:30
when i wrote TICON i mean NECTON. sorry u all
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - BEST OF 100 - SPIRIT ZONE

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance