Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Beatport Music Awards 2008
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Beatport Music Awards 2008

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : May 1, 2008 20:36:46
well another year round contest just gave out the results and they look just as i thought, being a purchaser and customer of this very website, I do consider and feel that its just a step beyond other standards as this is more like real life, you know, people go there, actually use their credit cards and spend their money on the tracks they do want and think are mos def worth to pay, get and play!
so being that said I m glad that pretty much all the artists that I'd have consider to win an award did, some other even surprised me and that is in the case of Mr Ace Ventura who won the best psychedelic trance artist! he might not play fool on trance or blown ass psychedelic @ 170bpm's. but he still won it which is pretty good though! because even when i kind of though he should be there as Schatsi, well he still is there as Ace so its all good!
I would have though that maybe IM or Skazi might be getting that, for sales volume, worldwide publicity or whatever but it didn't and for the first time real quality its being recognized and that is it!

Best Psy Trance Artist:
1-Ace Ventura
2-Antix
3-Tristan

glad to see D nox and Beckers on the best Progressive House Artist as well as Deadmau5

www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Beatport Music Awards 2008

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance