Odyssey
Dj:
Kalli
Spyralactik
Yaksha
Wicked wiers

Venue: Orange club

Hello
i've been in my first party of this guys and congratulations for the organizers Speciali to Kalli for seting up everything the best way.
Well.. i went to the party before midnight and arrived there about 3 in the morning. It was a bit hard to find the place and i had to spent almost all my mobile credit to find the place
when i got to the place ( i was waiting to see how was it) it was a gr8 place for party. Well done chosing this venue. It had all the gr8 condition for a gr8 party. Big and coulerfull place with a very good sound system ( wich is becoming rare nowadays in lots of venues~)
The deco was nice, much better than lots of partys i've been. im shure next time will be even better. btw Xlent original backdrops of the organizers loved your logo backdrop..
So this was my first feelings about the venue.
As soon as i get there i found some of my good friends i didnt saw very long time.. it was killer
when i first walked in it was YAKSHA (b2T) playing his DJ set. it was nice to listen some full on stuff in the night.. and then the Boogieman started his Live Act.. wowowww
what a killer live act this was.. very good surprise from my good friend Andre kicking ass psychedelic trance, very well done, wich is a rare thing here in Portugal to see f**** good quality music. It was a very goood surprise. i'm not very keen to night psychedelic stuff but i've loved this guy music. Exelent way to open your mind to the rest of the party
After his live act my cosmic partner started his dj7.. not very much to say.. his my partner.. hehehe i liked a lot the music he mix cause its the one i usualy listen at home always i can listen music so it was a familiar dj set to my hears very nice skills actually and it gave a very nice development to his set just getting ppl redy for what w<as to come...
Than we started our Live act maby around 5.30 in the morning i dint know couse i was enjoing a lot my friends company
So we started playing ( we came from other party with half of the conditions we haD IN THIS ONE ) so we were a bit concearn about what was expecting us but it was a good surprise to see that it had all the conditions for a good live. we started with a full on psychedelic touch and went to more powerfull stuff and haply the crowd was dancing and enjoyng a lot thank u so much me and Lea went from Viruz to Electribe jamming all live act and the crowd never let us down .. it was gr8. i really needed a Live act like this this days.
The crowd was awsom wyth clowns in the midlle making funny stuffs and lots of ppl dressing wiked stuff carnival style
So then we finish our live and Kiko ODYSSEY started playing... wowowowowowwww
watch out for this guy.. his starting to produce some time ago and now his skills are ultrageouse suberb quality music, somewere between psychedelic traveling goa sounds.. i dont know what style is.. its just pure trance very nice surprice from Odyssey man.
I'm shure this party was a surprise what concearn the line up names. even with us COsmic Station.
Everyone was waiting for this party with gr8 music and expectations and everything came together as soon as all begun to roll...
Xlent crowd and vibes...
i just felt i needed to say to you guys about this organizers, because nowadays in our country its becoiming usual organizers and partys forgeting some basic things that make a party unforgetfull.. well done Back 2 Trance Crew
well... i cant say much more cause after this i went because we had a third carnival party sheduled.. This carnival was killer in concearn to Cosmic bookings hehehehhh
Hope you liked..
well i think this is my review i cant say much more..
Just waiting till the next one
all the best
boooooommmmm
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 11:44
just other thing.....
its now proved that not the big promotion partys rock now a days.. there was not ugly faces or bad ppl things... it was gr8 vibe..
lots of organizers started now making partys and spent f**** lots of money in promotion and rivality organizer stuff that just dont help no one even less the party....
Go go go true trance organizers... we need u
bboooommm
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 15:35
by the words you wrote the party was great!!!
i'm sorry for not being there to support you and Cosmic Station's awesome sounds!
maybe in the next i can make it!
Best luck to you and to Cosmic Station, friend!!           

Have a good time all the time!
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 19:19
i'm very happy it was a stomping party! congratulations to you cosmic guys and to back2trance staff!
i was really looking forward to it, but some piece of s*** broke my car's window a took my documents in that afternoon won't miss the next Cosmic Station, Boogieman and Odissey deserve our support and respect

boom boom           Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 23:14
INDEED!!!...I must agree with Fingax! There was a good vibe in that house!! ...Great decor also, i really liked the chill out room,( one of the most beautifull chill out's i've ever seen ), it was nice being there with all the ppl, almost everyone know each other, and that was very cool!! i want to say THANKS to Kalli and to FosFos ( Ricardo ) for the effort they made to make this party real. I think that this new project BACK2TRANCE has "legs" to go very far... c u ppl in the next BACK2TRANCE event.
          "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
DJyakSha

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 23:55
I Must agree with fingaz too!!
Was very nice share this event and line-up with u all..
Cosmic Station , Good Luck in the future! you´r future will be with a lot of sucess..i´m sure!
Booguieman Too..powerfull sound! best kuality!
Odissey , krazy kiko and his influences...who knows!??ehehe love you´r sound.. you´r work can make all brains flip out..for sure!! kongratulations to Back 2 Trance Org And Back 2 TRance Family who provide the fantastic and Primitive decor for a party with that size!! you All Keep Tuned ...See U all Soon I hope !!! ::DJ::
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Back 2 trance Fev 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance