Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Axolotyl - Kickflip 145bpm melodic psy
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Axolotyl - Kickflip 145bpm melodic psy

Axolotyl

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 05:40
Hello Isratrancers,

I dont post up here very often, but its great community you have here. Some serious talent lurking on these forums.

Anyway, I'd like to share a track I just recently completed. Melodic uplifting psytrance with some electro influences. Constructive criticism very much appreciated.

Sequenced in Live with a Waldorf Micro Q and assorted VSTs

http://www.ionization.net/Kickflip.mp3
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 16:55
sounds good man id say just peak it alittle more after the main break but the melody and bass are real good maybe you could add some more strange noises or long drawn out twisted pads dunno but good the way it is

facehead
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 18:58
Hey Axolotyl! You have a beautiful track there man!

Like Facehead said, maybe little more pads to put some more emotion and feelings. Only suggestion, in the end its your track!

Those melodies are some super work!!

Well Done and Good Luck!!

Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Sep 11, 2005 09:03
Yeah the melody and bass are holding this together super duper i liked it specially plainly because of the psy i really love which is Morning/FULL ON......Loved the groove Mate!!!

Among the TaLE's of the SUN

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Axolotyl

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 11, 2005 10:08
Thank you very much for your comments and advice everyone, they are greatly appreciated. Full-On morning style is what I was definately aiming for with this tune. Nothing beats the euphoria of a sunrise set =)

Cheers everyone!

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Axolotyl - Kickflip 145bpm melodic psy

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance