Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Avi & Zohar & Malana Power - 25-26 May 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Avi & Zohar & Malana Power - 25-26 May 2004

Trancender
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 26, 2004 14:56
Review:

- Date: Shavu'ot Holiday -
1. Excellent location in an open field next to Oranges plantations (Pardesim).
2. Sound: 3 sets Turbosound (Katom) - the sets were placed infront of huge straw bricks...
that blocked some of the Bass "thumping" - didn't do a whole lot... you'll understand la8er..
3. DJ's... don't remember the first ... but BLT was there and he played a killer set that really kicked (Natan Ba'rosh!)
...and Shahar (Doof) was supposed to play a set... Police came there at 09:00 and shut the party right before he was supposed to play!!! The PigZ!!!
They told us that they've had complaints from a few places near by...
4. I liked the music very much - All D.J's were very good!
5. Crowd... hmmmm... some are better... some are...
6. Deco - very nice!! . . . all the surroundings were lit with colourful spots and quarzes... and all the usuall mushrooms... etc.. nice.
7. Food: Hot Dogs... chocolate cakes... Chai... etc..

Conclusion: VERY good party! Thumbs up for Avi & Zohar and all the rest of the party production people...
Score: 7 out of 10 on my book.

Addicted to Power Sound of utter insanity!
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : May 26, 2004 16:37
Just woke up...

Location: An open field in the middle of orange plantations. Very nicely set with a fence surrounding it, the hay blocks that were meant to block the sound, etc. Special karnaf award given to the deco ppl, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a party with that deco standard There was a dance floor, a non-efficient bar and a lovely chai shop (nice job there oran; say hello to noa from me ).

Music: The average age of the DJs in this party was around 30... We got there as Vax and Nitro (I think those were them ) were giving their set. Nice, nothing more nothing less. After them came the Domo crew – Nadi & Huda-g (Huda jeep 4X4 ) and gave a very long set cause Yuli forgot to come to replace them. A very nicely built set there. They were replaced by Avi & Zohar who managed to get the BPM rate even higher. Then came BLT with a nice powerful set, until the police closed the party at 9:00. In general all mixes of all DJs were ok, all of them had glitches. The BPM rate got too fast too soon IMHO, giving the next DJs a hard time to do anything and killing the ppl not too softly.

Sound: Nice. Better than average, that’s for sure. The katom ppl did a good job there. Maybe they needed some more hay blocks there .

People: While the night was on, it looked like the place is crowded with the wrong sort of ppl. There were a few violent incidents, but in general the security ppl did a great job. They were patrolling inside the party and making sure to remove any disturbance. When the bright sun came out, the place had mainly good ppl and was a very happy place. Maybe the bad ones didn’t survive the domo set A lot of familiar faces and friends, and it was a pleasure meeting all the new and all ppl.

Peeves: The dog chasing my freesbie, the police closing the place, the balloons (how did one container make its way into the party FCOL? The sound of balloons filling and popping can drive me crazy!!!).

Personal highlights: Finding out I have a ride to this party

Special thanks to Candy, Roman and Itamar. Thanks to all the ppl who shared their with me, sorry I came unprepared

I was glad to see such a high level of production and was thrilled to see that that production level still exists. The security ppl, the location, the deco, the stuff, almost everything was top notch. Would have felt safer to have an ambulance nearby and have the balloons as far away as possible.

Bottom line: 8/10 had a great time.

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 26, 2004 17:15
Karnaf I didnt FORGET to replace Nadi and Huda-G.... I just had some minor problems to do that and that is why Avi and Zohar did it and we switched the order

Anyway super nice party I really enjoyed too bad the nice Police officer wasnt that nice to let us go on           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : May 26, 2004 17:45
Excellent party!!! I had a great time.
Big big thanks to Avi & Zohar & Benny Psycorporation.

As the party was about 10 minutes from my place (that was super cool), we decided to get there late, at around 03:30 or so. Parked the car and went inside the party.
Place was already crowded. Very nice place in the middle of some plantations. Huda-G & Nadi were playing. I was very impressed by their set. Very pumping dark set during the night and changing their style according to the hour. Way to go DOMO! They played a long set cause Yuli was kept at the Tsunami party and they wouldn't release him so Avi & Zohar replaced the Domo ppl and gave a good full on set. The crowd was digging huge holes in the ground. Then Yuli went up and gave a beautiful set, moving from almost progressive to almost ful on. Ach Yuli, I just love your style. I couldn't sit for a minute.
But then, a bit before Zirkin was suppose to get on the stage, cops came and closed the party. I found funny what they said "Yalla, kol halayla, maspik ve day" (yalla, all night, enough). Too bad, cause I wanted to hear Zirkin

It was a really good party, with good crowd. Even the arsim were friendly. No violence cases that I witnessed, no broken cars. Peacefull party, but why oh why do these balloon ppl have to arrive everytime? The minute you have balloons at (or outside) a party, half of the party is on these balloons. YUK, totally narcotic and disgusting.

deco was one of the highlights. Lately too many parties forget that deco is important, but it was defenitely not the case here.

Avi, Zohar and Benny, big thumbs up! Reminded me of your old time parties. I felt safe, among friends. I want more of such events

Karnaf, glad u made it eventually. Was great having u there (as always).

Psytune, eventually we met Great to meet you. I saw u took pics btw, when will we be able to see them?
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 26, 2004 18:21
Quote:

On 2004-05-26 16:37, karnaf wrote:
Just woke up...

good 4 u karnaf i didnt go to sleep yet....

review latter now...           Always agressive never progressive.
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : May 26, 2004 19:23
Quote:

On 2004-05-26 17:15, Yuli wrote:
Karnaf I didnt FORGET to replace Nadi and Huda-G.... I just had some minor problems to do that and that is why Avi and Zohar did it and we switched the order

Anyway super nice party I really enjoyed too bad the nice Police officer wasnt that nice to let us go on

I know you didn't forget I was joking           Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Trancender
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 26, 2004 21:01
Quote:

On 2004-05-26 17:45, RaverGirl wrote:
But then, a bit before Zirkin was suppose to get on the stage, cops came and closed the party. I found funny what they said "Yalla, kol halayla, maspik ve day" (yalla, all night, enough). Too bad, cause I wanted to hear Zirkin

YEAHHHHHH!!!! :-(
Zirkin was really so close to go and play..
He even requested an EXTRA CDJ-100S for his set... A REAL MISS.
Nevermind... next time!...

Something that really caught my attention so possitively and kinda moved me while the police came was the loud applause and clapping of ALL the people in the party!
CHEEERS!!!!!
          Addicted to Power Sound of utter insanity!
Trancender
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 26, 2004 21:14
Pictures from the party:

http://www.catomdj.co.il/Gallery.asp?Party=A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Avi%20And%20Zoar

Enjoy!           Addicted to Power Sound of utter insanity!
Kaleidoscope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : May 26, 2004 22:50
it looks like a very nice party...
its a shame that i was too tired to go there...
but there is always the next time!!!

so until the next time...
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 26, 2004 23:25
It was a very very very good party..
The best part of it for me was Huda G and Nadi's night set! Enjoyed every little sound!!! Thank you guys. The next set that Avi & Zohar played was very powerful, but too full-ony for me...so I took a break from the dancefloor
From the beginning of the year I've heard Yuli 4 times and can't stop listenning to this guy! How could police interrupt while he was playing???
The croud was mixed but very very friendly...
So pity we couldn't listen to Zirkin...I was waiting for him
Agree about the baloons....plz try to take it as far as you can from the party!!!
So..I had a lot of fun and left the party full of energy!
RaverGirl, was nice to meet you too! Yep, I got some great pics from the party including yours
I'd be glad to get some hint how to post them

Peace....

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 27, 2004 01:26
time for mine:...

crowd:
about 500 ppl.a lot of friends from india i didnt see for a long time...a lot of isratrance ppl,i had great time with you all..
and yes some scams was also there,what to do?...

music:
first one to play was nitro who gave really nice opening set to worm up the turbo's...
after him came alex/vax who also play nice but to fast for this early hour i guees...
then came up nadi and huda,dont have much to say about their set just that evry once in a while you got the chance to hear something realy quality and that their set made me forget all the stupid full on i heard in partys at the last couple of month...bom domo...
then came up avi&zohar,not really my style but its their party and their crowd and i think nobody knows better than them what the party/ppl need..bom..
than came yuli with a great morning set i was realy serprised,two words come in my mind when i think a bout is set:proffesionl&intellegent.i like...
then zirkin was sepose to play i think his set could be the perfect ending to this party,to bad the police think diffrent,next time shahar..

sound&deco:
great job by katom(thak u lior&ofir) 3 sets of powerfull turbosound..
deco was also very nice a lot of shrooms,strings,shade,and other cool stuff...

all in all it was a very nice party i had great time with great ppl it was nice to see you there candy,karnaf,the domo gang,guyshanti,shahar and evrybody i forgot,when theres so many nice ppl you just dont see all the others..
it was a back to parvaty party and i really felt ther for a few hours with all the chillums in the air...

great job zohar benny & avi...

bom shankar..

p.s:
it was realy nice for me to see some org. that do their best to keep the balons out of their partys...           Always agressive never progressive.
Benny Malana
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 27, 2004 22:52
Great to hear that you all had a blast..

thanx for making this party so coulerful and alive (just like old times in india...)

check out some new pic's:

http://www.pic.co.il/UserAlbum.asp?uid=4FBE9782384646BB9C7112E0130C1C35&alid=65698

see you all next time...

Bom bom

the vibe is still alive......
Black_Magic

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 27, 2004 23:40
As Usual from a&v Great party you guys!!!
waiting for next time to come...
Mantra team
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Avi & Zohar & Malana Power - 25-26 May 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance