Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Avi's party near Modi'in, Israel 08/07/2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Avi's party near Modi'in, Israel 08/07/2005

karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 10:17
Location: what a great place. A really beautiful location in the middle of Jerusalem's mountains. Overlooking a beautiful scenery and very close to home.

Sound: ahmm… what sound? Where? Really? Sound? There? At the party? Are you sure? What? That noise? That was sound? Oh, ok. My sources tell me there was a sound system there, so I trust them. I haven't noticed it I guess that noise was what it was. Now seriously – the sound system had no power in it, tops and bottoms were missing, totally unbalanced.

Music: see above. You can't have music without a sound system the DJs played, and tried, but couldn't do much with that sound system.

People: About 150 good ppl. Everyone was happy and nice to each other, almost a utopic community. Everyone was sharing, helping, smiling

Frisbees Two, mine. One Flashflight ™ and one SkyStyler™. No big surprises, no big games, but still fun.

Peeves: The sound system and music. The No. 6 road construction down in the valley.

Highlights: The cops on bikes scene, the scenery, the ppl.

Bottom line: I had a great time, enjoyed most of the party and got back home with a great smile on my face. Sorry everyone if I wasn't too social, just me being me.

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
TalBatZ

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 17:29
I must confess this was truly a teeth-grinding experience…

Overall, it was a nice experience.

Music - Sucked big time. The guy who played most of the time (Perez I think) Should not be allowed to play in parties no more… however, his skills could be used for crowd control or to quell large and violent demonstrations.
For example: let him play that same set he played on Friday in Gush Katif. I'm sure that after his set the entire Gaza Strip will be totally empty, and the whole "hitnatkut" session will be over…

Anyway, the other guy, DJ Rodrigo, had played some loveable tracks… ("now we shall learn Japanese… ")
Too bad the sound system was absolutely impotent.

Location - Superb… large far enough yet as close as possible. Truly a beautiful location.

Mamtakim - Respect for that one.

Fruits - let's see…. We had peaches, nectarinot, grapes, Watermelon, Plums… all you need to make a high nigger pie.

Demographics - Most of the people in the party knew each other. Nice, pretty people who came to have fun. I guess there were 100 people or so. I'd like to thank that girl and that guy for dancing all night long and trying to get everybody up... soory i couldn't dance so much for i was way way too fucked up.
Oh, and thanx Shirly, for taking care of me

Dogs - Thank you Dovin for being there for me, i know you probably won't read this (duh, your'e a dog) but you really are a good freind.

Jah Live

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Avi's party near Modi'in, Israel 08/07/2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance