Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ATOMIC PULSE in SAN FRANCISCO oct 21st @ 1015 Folsom
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ATOMIC PULSE in SAN FRANCISCO oct 21st @ 1015 Folsom

Geomagnetic Records
Geomagnetic Records

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 01:32
*** PLEASE POST TO ALL LISTS ***
http://www.geomagnetic.tv/events_AtomicPulse.htm

ATOMIC PULSE (BNE/YOYO Israel ) PREMIERE SF PERFORMANCE!!!

This pioneer of Israeli Full On Power Trance is well known through out the world for taking the dance floor to a new level of energy and pleasure! Take a ride with Tamir as he delivers the newest beats from his new unreleased 3rd Album. Come for the time of your life in the newly redecorated space and bask in the upgraded sound system in the VIP room upstairs at the nations hottest and most respected dance club, 1015 Folsom! Meanwhile a world Class Breaks Line up with GETFREAKY in the Main Room.

Top Notch International PSYTRANCE DJs will take you to the next level and help bring you back to earth!

11pm *CHRISTINE* aka GOACHICK (VAPORVENT /INFINITE WEBB)
12:30am >> KJ << (FUSION SF/TANTRA SF/HYPNOPEDIA)
2am >> ATOMIC PULSE << (BNE/YOYO ISRAEL )
4am – Close >> DOCTOR SPOOK << (GEOMAGNETIC.TV/PHOENIX FAMILY)

Amazing Décor by: TAODECO

Enlightening Alters by: MIND ALTERS

Mind Warping Visuals by: GEOMAGNETIC.tv and CHAOS CONSORTIUM

Full Bar, Airconditioning, Newly Refurbed UP STAIRS VIP room, All Night!!!

$20 @ The Door21+ With ID Needed for entry. No Ins and Outs.

JOIN GOALERT-SUBSCRIBE@TOPICA.COM for discount tickets!

bawa

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 19, 2005 22:59
woo u dont wana miss him
TA-KA

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 20, 2005 03:14

Atomic Pulse is good music
and my best family !!

Please check it !!!!

TA-KA zana
Geomagnetic Records
Geomagnetic Records

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Oct 20, 2005 05:13
For info On discount Presales and SPECIAL HALF PRICE OPTION go to

http://an-ten-nae.net/

So I was doing a search on www.psyshop.com and I came up with over 40 tracks that ATOMIC PULSE has released on Compilations.

plus Tamir has 2 albums already that rock and a third on the way that is set to top them all. I would have to say with 70 plus high quality tracks on the market AP is one of the more Prolific and Reputable Psy -producers to every be come from Israel!!!

I cant wait to hear his awsome set this Friday
*christine*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 20, 2005 12:11
This is going to good fun, I can't wait! I have some new unreleased goods to open with from Dino, Dizzy Minds, + more... I can't wait!

See you on Friday!
*Christine*           http://www.vaporvent.com
http://www.myspace.com/christinewebb
Saturnia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Oct 20, 2005 12:29
Quote:

On 2005-10-20 12:11, *christine* wrote:
I have some new unreleased goods to open with from Dino, Dizzy Minds, + more...I can't wait!

Oh, yeah! The girl is fully loaded and ready to rock our socks off!
the quid pro

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 21, 2005 23:49
Yo, this party is gonna be off the chain!! I know the crew at 1015 and they've totally pulled out all the stops for this one...they're deckin' out the upstairs with crazy lights and a newly revamped digital soundsystem that'll blow your socks off!
Ive heard Atomic Pulse beats, and they totally rip! And from what Ive heard from Ganga Giri, the dude is on some other shit, bustin' out a live PA with didjeridoos, tablas and all sorts of crazy stuff....
and with Christine the Goachick droppin' her 'new unreleased goods' as well as KJ and Spook, i cant think of any reasons not to go and have a blast.

this is gonna be a wicked party.
          "cuz I dont get upset, I kick a hole in the speaka, pull the plug--then I jet."

Let's get freaky-deeky...
Manx

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2005 03:28
It's been about five years since I've bought a trance cd. I just leave it up to my friends to play good music for me. I play much different styles for them. To be honest, I have no clue if Atomic Pulse is any good. I'm sure I've heard their music, but don't know when or where.

But Christine, KJ, and Spooky happen to be my favorite three SF dj's. I'm quite pleased to here them all in one place.

And the coolest thing is that I had plans to go to another party tonight. Well the cool part is that it was Get Freaky, so it's all in the same building and same cover as this trance event. Ahhhh synchronicity!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ATOMIC PULSE in SAN FRANCISCO oct 21st @ 1015 Folsom

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance