There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Astral Projection 2005/2006 sets
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Astral Projection 2005/2006 sets

Faust

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 15:26
Astral Projection will arrive to Kiev first time and I'm going to visit the set of these legends.
Unfortunately I didn't hear their sets from the last 2 years and I don't know what to expect from them now. So I'm interested, what tracks do they used to play last years? Maybe someone have tracklists of Astral Projection sets from 2005/2006?
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 17:25
I had the misfortune to hear their recent set, they played a new Mahadeva remix which was absolutely terrible. Can't remember the rest. Some new material and some older as well.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
gay_trancer

Posted : Sep 22, 2006 23:08
Faust i think you will hear many different opinions in that issue.
Personally i think that their new material completely sucks!!!
They are not the Astral we all knew some years before
They've lost their unique style.
As for the Mahadeva remix i don't know if a 2006 remix exists but the JOOF remix of their previous album Ten was their only good track along with aurora borealis-Dado remix
rica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 23:20
don't waste your time faust, i have seen them in sao paulo 1 year ago, very disappointing, it's not even close to the old astral projection we all love           Bhavatu sabba mangalam
Faust

Posted : Sep 24, 2006 16:53
Yeah, Astral Projection's last productions are nothing in comparison to the old stuff. But I think they will play some of their old tracks and that's the reason why I wanna see them live, I have never heard their original productions live. What I wanted to ask you guys, who heard their last sets is do Astral Projection play something except their original tracks and remixes on them?
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 16:58
its really sad... last week i saw them playing in a dance bar with astrix (yes in a dance bar...)
amphiton

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 01:32
I dont think this event AP are going to play on, is something interesting... they will play with the techno/house/prog djs, that means no psytrance design = no psy atmosphere.

I'm staying home and will be listening to 'Trust in Trance 3'           [ cuBe ] :: cubeg.org •
Faust

Posted : Sep 25, 2006 20:12
amphiton, for the person who listens only to goa/psy trance there's nothing to listen except Astral Projection on that event. But that's not about me. Of course, that's not an appropriate place to play for them and I'd like to listen their set in psychedelic atmosphere. But as I like to say in such cases: 'na bezribje i kolbasa seledka'.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Astral Projection 2005/2006 sets

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance