Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - artists working for the 2012 dimension shift on gaia
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

artists working for the 2012 dimension shift on gaia

Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 08:45
It's just a date that people have chosen to project idealist concepts of change onto. How about we change it to October 15, 2008 and start taking the personal responsibility to change now?           You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 08:54
Quote:

On 2008-10-15 08:45, Kane wrote:
It's just a date that people have chosen to project idealist concepts of change onto. How about we change it to October 15, 2008 and start taking the personal responsibility to change now?

pffft I'm pretty happy with my life right now and my contribution to a better world, I don't need a date to start, I started years ago.
shamanizer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 10:33
I have to agree with pavel. There will be no special shift nor change on that specific date, nothing spectacular will not happen. The change is ongoing element and its been around as long as anything has been around.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 11:59
The changes in our civilisation, envoirement are processes taking thousands of years it does't happen in 1 day or in 1 hour. it is already happen ing and it will happen again, i don't share neither this opinion at one particualr date there will be something drastic. for sure u can make your change for yourself I already did it when I first stepped out of this reality with 300 mcg in a desert, man i found even the 11th and 12th dimmension.
about the mayans and other civilisations, they are not the only one which came to his end, the ancient greeks had their times, the ancient egyptians, the romans, and so on. but none of them ended in one day, neither will we.
          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 15:33
yes there will be dimension shift in 2012
and its starts now people are changing, consciousness is changing, also people are more and more separated, and more and more connected on the other side.there are more economical crisis, the energy source from the earth is dissapearing and it manifests in lot of ways. thinks are changing and its bad if you dont see this, not everyone will manage to survive this date...           VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 16:20
there were always economical crisises, it's been always going up and down, it it will continue, people were always changing, some energy sources finnishing other newones discovering and coming,
I agree that there will be big changes but not in 1 day or whatever it's a long process           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
leaetherstrip

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 18:23
People should actually start reading a little more on climate change!!!!!!!

I read a study that shows that drastic climate change has happened in periods of ten years is NOT 1 day but a ten years life span is extremely short even 20 or 100 years.

Taking away this Mayan things and concentrating on more concret evidence!

Look at the History of Europe for the last 2000 years. You have prosperity during periods and the populations grows and it collapses because of famine, war, or disease how mane times has this happened. Many times last time 1945.
It woulld happened again except in global scale. Because there are 7 billion people look at the populations charts there has never been so many people in the world only in the past century the population has more than double and if you add the way of life referring to generation of so much garbage.

Before any spiritual or mental change there has to be an actual physical change meaning that the population has to drop drastically.
leaetherstrip

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 18:40
By the way I dont mean for people to be doom and gloom and go make war, but these are simple patterns you seee in the human history
ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 19:39
everyone

I encourage all of you to read more books....

and check things out...

all the info is now out there....

if you have bad taste, or are unintelligent, YOU are the only person who suffers....

so, nows the time....

el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 16, 2008 12:48
... so much illuminatti people here!!

Sorry people but i´m realy ceptic about this kind of issues, as we see this kind of dates are being repeted in our civilization history. It´s a human characteristic.

"Changes are being and will be made as long evolution exist" and that´s it.

We all have obligations before the good sake of our planet and society and that´s the thing everyone should have in mind
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Oct 16, 2008 13:43
I am saving up for a hotel suite ,mountains of coke, smack and expensive hookers for the NYE of 2012...
...just in case this whole dimension shift, actually happens.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Oct 16, 2008 14:43
Ohh yes.

I still remember when all the computers in the world blew up in 2000....           0´s and 1´s
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 16, 2008 15:02
Quote:

On 2008-10-16 13:43, pipe&slippers wrote:
I am saving up for a hotel suite ,mountains of coke, smack and expensive hookers for the NYE of 2012...
...just in case this whole dimension shift, actually happens.

You should be good either way..           You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Oct 16, 2008 18:34
I'm loving the way so many people say "x will happen on December 21st 2012 at 11.11", and others say "that's crap man, x will not happen"... what I want to know is where you lot get all your time machines from to make such certain statements about something so far in the future.

All I know is that if you see a change that needs making, and you make no effort to change it now, then you're a part of the problem, not part of the solution (assuming, that is, that there is a 'problem' which needs a 'solution' in the first place).

C.

(part of the problem)           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Oct 16, 2008 18:47
Chuck Norris has been to the future and back, twice and besides that, he kicked the Mayan's asses...thrice.
We should ask him.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - artists working for the 2012 dimension shift on gaia
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance