Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Balkans - ARTISTS / PRODUCERS / LABEL OWNERS from BALKAN sign in:
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ARTISTS / PRODUCERS / LABEL OWNERS from BALKAN sign in:

Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  759
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 12:09
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 07:58, Dushan wrote:
@ Morb
u r saying that djing is not so artistic ... probably u heard a lot of bad dj's in r life ...




I need to agree with u Dushan also DJing is artistic ( the way how u move behind the mixer, the way how u act and the way how u do all that mixing.. skills, choosing tracks, producing vibez nfor the dancefloor and yourself !!!

bravoo on that

DarkSummer: Artist which produce tracks is a producer

LIVE ACT & DJing is an artistic work... people who does that are artists

byeeee
          REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
dark summer
Dark Summer

Started Topics :  23
Posts :  183
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 13:11
I said the same as u: Artist which produce tracks is a producer - comunity calls producers as artists because they make their own music.
technodrombg


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  24
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 18:47
what about vjing?
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  354
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 23:36
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 13:11, dark summer wrote:
I said the same as u: Artist which produce tracks is a producer - comunity calls producers as artists because they make their own music.


well i agree ... but like i said, probably mostly ppl here think as u, couse in psy trance there is no cult of dj, like in progressive or techno or trance, so in the end u can call it what ever u like, for me dj is artistic job too, nothing less nothing more ... For example if i ever became a producer, i will play 99% of dj sets, couse feeling that u have joice of playing super music, not just ur own, for me is bigger satisfaction than just to play live with my own tracks ... Offcourse i am not saying that producing music is not important, it is important offcourse, much more, than djing, but i will never say that good dj is not an artist.
          myspace.com/audionova
technodrombg


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  24
Posted : Mar 18, 2006 00:41
djs are worldwide accepted as artist as far as i know

it takes great skill to be a quality dj
so

DJing - the art of playing music
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  305
Posted : Mar 18, 2006 23:09



This already looks like real balkan mentality section !!
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  305
Posted : Mar 18, 2006 23:10
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 23:36, Dushan wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 13:11, dark summer wrote:
I said the same as u: Artist which produce tracks is a producer - comunity calls producers as artists because they make their own music.


well i agree ... but like i said, probably mostly ppl here think as u, couse in psy trance there is no cult of dj, like in progressive or techno or trance, so in the end u can call it what ever u like, for me dj is artistic job too, nothing less nothing more ... For example if i ever became a producer, i will play 99% of dj sets, couse feeling that u have joice of playing super music, not just ur own, for me is bigger satisfaction than just to play live with my own tracks ... Offcourse i am not saying that producing music is not important, it is important offcourse, much more, than djing, but i will never say that good dj is not an artist.




Sorry ,but this is your personal oppinion , facts are saying different...
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  970
Posted : Mar 18, 2006 23:48
DJ's are artists. Making the perfect track sellection and turning it into a flowing set is an art to me.
And don't forget that there are many DJ's who also produce psytrance and they play their own tracks.
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  970
Posted : Mar 18, 2006 23:49
Quote:

On 2006-03-18 23:09, Alternative control wrote:



This already looks like real balkan mentality section !!



offtopic:

i love it
Dj_bisturi


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  20
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 13:06
Bisturi - Planet B.E.N Rec/Albania
(http://www.planet-ben.net)

Tirana Underground
(http://www.tiranaunderground.com)
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  354
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 13:18
Quote:

On 2006-03-18 23:10, Alternative control wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 23:36, Dushan wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 13:11, dark summer wrote:
I said the same as u: Artist which produce tracks is a producer - comunity calls producers as artists because they make their own music.


well i agree ... but like i said, probably mostly ppl here think as u, couse in psy trance there is no cult of dj, like in progressive or techno or trance, so in the end u can call it what ever u like, for me dj is artistic job too, nothing less nothing more ... For example if i ever became a producer, i will play 99% of dj sets, couse feeling that u have joice of playing super music, not just ur own, for me is bigger satisfaction than just to play live with my own tracks ... Offcourse i am not saying that producing music is not important, it is important offcourse, much more, than djing, but i will never say that good dj is not an artist.




Sorry ,but this is your personal oppinion , facts are saying different...



offcourse it's mine ... that is the reason why I told it ... and i am sure that there is no facts to prove this or to say it wrong ... just personal oppinion           myspace.com/audionova
Arronax
Arronax

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  200
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 16:06
Quote:

On 2006-03-19 13:06, Dj_bisturi wrote:
Bisturi - Planet B.E.N Rec/Albania
(http://www.planet-ben.net)

Tirana Underground
(http://www.tiranaunderground.com)



meet you at rumpeltanzchen in july
regards
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posts :  651
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 21:38
nice conversation
MenTum


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  63
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 03:39
Quote:

On 2006-03-18 23:09, Alternative control wrote:



This already looks like real balkan mentality section !!



..heheheheeee
i agree with this!!!!
what was the name of the topic...???
..i forgot??!!!!


heheheee


boom
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  305
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 16:44
Quote:

On 2006-03-19 13:18, Dushan wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-18 23:10, Alternative control wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 23:36, Dushan wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 13:11, dark summer wrote:
I said the same as u: Artist which produce tracks is a producer - comunity calls producers as artists because they make their own music.


well i agree ... but like i said, probably mostly ppl here think as u, couse in psy trance there is no cult of dj, like in progressive or techno or trance, so in the end u can call it what ever u like, for me dj is artistic job too, nothing less nothing more ... For example if i ever became a producer, i will play 99% of dj sets, couse feeling that u have joice of playing super music, not just ur own, for me is bigger satisfaction than just to play live with my own tracks ... Offcourse i am not saying that producing music is not important, it is important offcourse, much more, than djing, but i will never say that good dj is not an artist.




Sorry ,but this is your personal oppinion , facts are saying different...



offcourse it's mine ... that is the reason why I told it ... and i am sure that there is no facts to prove this or to say it wrong ... just personal oppinion




OK .. fair enough ! BUt.... just kidding.
Trance Forum  Forum  Balkans - ARTISTS / PRODUCERS / LABEL OWNERS from BALKAN sign in:
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance