Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  DJs & Artists - Artists and their Side Projects...??
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Artists and their Side Projects...??

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posts :  2871
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 16:46
Yoni Oshrat :

Full on style - Psysex together with Goblin
Progressive style - Ace Ventura
Electro style - Schatsi

dj Raflekt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  110
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 18:48
shanti- juvenile - innervisions(w/cyrus the virus.
gms - soundaholix(w/celli) 1200 mics , crmb , zorba.

pop stream - chemical stream(w/chemical drive)

wrecked machines - brain xl
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posts :  1381
Posted : Mar 24, 2005 00:52
Quote:

On 2005-03-19 22:28, Pavel wrote:
Don't get me started with Simon Posford.




honestly am really curious...!!!!

temme there is some connection with shpongle and younger brother...i am sorry if its obvious i am just at the begining of that journey of psy...           Why Worry?? BE.........HIPPIE
TranceChick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  632
Posted : May 23, 2006 01:02
Quote:

On 2005-03-21 18:48, groovypato wrote:

Ari Linker/Alien Project/Alien vs The cat(w/ Avi[space cat])/Crunchy Punch(w/ jean borelli[orion])




Does anyone have contact info for "Crunchy Punch", or news on upcoming releases?

Thanks!!           www.sinrecords.com
www.shakticollective.com

www.myspace.com/trancechick4life
superman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  219
Posted : May 23, 2006 02:58
Quote:

On 2005-03-19 22:28, Pavel wrote:
Don't get me started with Simon Posford.




hehehehee
u r right dude !!
dont start with that
its too much !           Let The Game Begin....
skywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posts :  162
Posted : May 23, 2006 11:06
zik matutero - zik/horror place/adrenal glands
grapes of wrath - syntax error/meteloids
          "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
lokus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  684
Posted : May 23, 2006 11:19
-scorb: ram/squid inc/orzels machine

-nrs: ram/serious porn collector/registered user/green reefah/icebreaker/alliance of calgon
          - last possible solution
- trick music
- ambivalent records
myspace.com/lokuz

ps: y trance?
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posts :  5379
Posted : May 24, 2006 18:09
OOOD = Unconscious Collective... also Voice of Cod/Benefactor share one member with OOOD           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Psytyu


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  37
Posted : May 24, 2006 19:30
Quote:

On 2005-03-22 04:53, tsabeat wrote:


parasense and wizzy noize - paranoize




wrong!
Paranoize aka Alex from Israel
superman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  219
Posted : May 24, 2006 21:18
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 19:30, Psytyu wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-03-22 04:53, tsabeat wrote:


parasense and wizzy noize - paranoize




wrong!
Paranoize aka Alex from Israel



i love these people who matches 2 names together just coz they sound right !

whats next ?
Space Buddha = space cat + Alienated Buddha           Let The Game Begin....
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posts :  356
Posted : May 24, 2006 21:27
growling machines=gms+wrecked machines.
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posts :  951
Posted : May 24, 2006 22:27
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 21:18, superman wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 19:30, Psytyu wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-03-22 04:53, tsabeat wrote:


parasense and wizzy noize - paranoize




wrong!
Paranoize aka Alex from Israel



i love these people who matches 2 names together just coz they sound right !

whats next ?
Space Buddha = space cat + Alienated Buddha




u r soooo wrong people!!!
there is 1 track called WIZZYSENSE and its by Parasense & Wizzy Noise!
          http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posts :  951
Posted : May 24, 2006 22:30
Midi Miliz - Spirallianz (just Wayan) - Extrawelt - Der Intercept

X-Dream - Prime Suspect (Jan & Ariel) - The Delta (Midimiliz+Marcus frm X-Dream)
          http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posts :  1748
Posted : May 25, 2006 00:54
Phobium / Phobosphere
Fragletrollet / Unknown Cause

A little selfpromotion never hurt anyone
echovoid


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  76
Posted : May 25, 2006 02:02
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 22:27, RajaRan wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 21:18, superman wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 19:30, Psytyu wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-03-22 04:53, tsabeat wrote:


parasense and wizzy noize - paranoize




wrong!
Paranoize aka Alex from Israel



i love these people who matches 2 names together just coz they sound right !

whats next ?
Space Buddha = space cat + Alienated Buddha




u r soooo wrong people!!!
there is 1 track called WIZZYSENSE and its by Parasense & Wizzy Noise!



yes.. there is wizzysense track...
it is not paranoize though...
check this: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/62308/forum/8           "All the empty places. The memory of what has been and never more will be."
-William S Burroughs
february 5th 1914 - august 1st 1997

hugs and love and joy to all!!!
.`.~ech~.`.
`,,`,,`,
Trance Forum  Forum  DJs & Artists - Artists and their Side Projects...??
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2018 IsraTrance