Posted : Oct 13, 2013 21:33
ishq

cabeiri x suduaya
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Oct 13, 2013 21:53
Suduaya

Johann Bley x Mandra Gora           Cuntus Maximus.
ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Oct 14, 2013 17:01
Johann Bley

Molecular x Evil Drug Lords           LOADING...
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 15, 2013 22:15
Molecular

Dark Soho x Four Carry Nuts           Cuntus Maximus.
ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 15, 2013 22:27
Dark Soho

Cosmosis x Mumbo Jumbo           LOADING...
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 16, 2013 07:25
Cosmosis. First two albums are still mind-blowing.

Space Tribe x ESP

Cuntus Maximus.
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 16, 2013 07:27
Quote:

On 2013-10-13 21:33, goaren wrote:
ishq

cabeiri x suduaya

Curious to know why Ishq?

I admit he makes some wonderful space and organic styles in all his projects but I just find over the last decade his music got um boring for me.

Steve Roach I had listened to many times over a long period, mostly friends collections but finally have bought some of his music myself. I just find Steve Roach so much more deep and relaxing, though sometimes disturbing as well.           Cuntus Maximus.
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Oct 16, 2013 08:31
first, space tribe without a tiny bit of room to compare.. ESP? really? i think its the worst both from boris and olli...

regarding ishq - i dunno its a spur of the moment and lately ive heard many tunes of his that i like

ajja x flooting grooves
604delic

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 16, 2013 08:38
Ajja

Boris vs. Oli
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 16, 2013 12:58
mmm thats a tough one... but i guess ill go for olli (up until 2000 that is)

tsuyoshi suzuki x nick taylor
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Oct 16, 2013 15:08
Suzuki

Peter Digital x James Monro
ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 16, 2013 15:43
Peter Digital

note: I´ve never get the wave about the James Monro. Dunno if its his style (not freak, nor cosmopolitan), or humour, or don´t know what. Because I´ve never seen a perfect dj set from him. I mean, he like to use turntables, but no dj set 100% well mixed. When listening to turntable dj´s I remember good techno dj´s (no mismatch at all).

Allen & Healey vs D-Nox & Beckers           LOADING...
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 16, 2013 17:35
well, its split to two... from the 2 times i heard him play a vinyl goa set, the mixing wasnt good at all, but the tracks and the flow of the set were amazing. i've also heard him play a technossomy set (tho not from vinyl) which was an absolute stormer - great mixing there

when he plays his low sets there's this sort of vibe i cannot explain, i mean the music is far from being my taste, but there's just this groove you cant help but moving your ass with a stupid smile on your face

but the thing that makes his sets stand out, be it whatever style he plays is the way he plays and communicates with the crowd, always with a smile and radiating positive energies, its simply fun
ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 16, 2013 18:14
Quote:

On 2013-10-16 17:35, goaren wrote:
well, its split to two... from the 2 times i heard him play a vinyl goa set, the mixing wasnt good at all, but the tracks and the flow of the set were amazing. i've also heard him play a technossomy set (tho not from vinyl) which was an absolute stormer - great mixing there

when he plays his low sets there's this sort of vibe i cannot explain, i mean the music is far from being my taste, but there's just this groove you cant help but moving your ass with a stupid smile on your face

but the thing that makes his sets stand out, be it whatever style he plays is the way he plays and communicates with the crowd, always with a smile and radiating positive energies, its simply fun

Indeed he has charisma and know to pick tracks and make a nice flow. BUT a bad mix (I can say about vinyl) ruins everything. One time you can simply enjoy the music and vibe. Second can still be ok... But I have not so much patience and I gave up trying to like him.           LOADING...
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Oct 16, 2013 18:27
D-Nox & Beckers!!

I heard him playing a 2 hour set back in 2004 and it was amazing! A genuine progressive set. And the mixing was top notch as well, played in CDs. But what got my attention was the charisma part that you all mentioned.

I spoke with him for a few minutes about Flying Rhyno and how he was feeling about playing in Brazil. What a nice chap!!

Paul Taylor x Marcelo V.O.R.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Artist x Artist
← Prev Page
218 219 220 221 222 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance