Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - Ara - Ara (Original Mix)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ara - Ara (Original Mix)

Ara

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 15, 2016 20:24:01
https://soundcloud.com/a-r-a-official/ara-original-mix

Hi Guys!

I've been meaning to make some Trance for a while, and I've finally delivered. I couldn't be happier with the outcome!
This song tells the story of the constellation 'Ara', I really focussed hard on encapturing the legend into the music.
Hope you like it!
Ara

Here's the story:

'Ara represents the altar on which Zeus and other gods vowed to defeat the Titans and overthrow Cronus, who ruled the universe. Cronus was one of the 12 Titans who had deposed his father Uranus, the previous ruler.

When a prophecy said that the same fate would befall Cronus and he would be defeated by one of his own children, to prevent it from happening, he swallowed all his children – Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon – all of them future gods and goddesses. When the youngest child, Zeus, was born, his mother Rhea hid him in Crete and gave Cronus a stone to swallow, telling him the stone was Zeus.

When Zeus grew up, he made Cronus vomit his brothers and sisters. Once freed, they swore to overthrow Cronus and the Titans. The war between the gods and the Titans lasted a decade and the gods won in the end. Zeus became the god of the sky, ruling from Olympus, Poseidon became the god of the sea, and Hades the ruler of the underworld. Zeus placed the altar among the stars to commemorate the gods’ victory'.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - Ara - Ara (Original Mix)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance