Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - any good places to check in during june 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

any good places to check in during june 2005

DJPsYbAbA / psy-d fx
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Nov 24, 2004 20:58
well may plan a visit down to scandanavia.....anyone can fill me up wid some info....... need to know a place where i can crash out.somewhere where the rave scene is great and the environment around the place steals my daylights away.....thanks in advance......boom!!!!           «º3º~» Ps¥d-Fx «º3º~»
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Nov 26, 2004 07:08
hey

theres going to open a big big place here in copenhagen where it cost 100 kr a night adn its right in the middel of the city with a view over the water but i dont know when its going too open

and as far as i can see nothing has been annouced yet about parties but i will write you as soon as i see anything or you can chek www.trancetunnel.dk

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 1, 2004 23:57
No way you can know yet what's going to happen then..

Anyways I'm just getting a flat of my own. So if you're incredibly beautiful and willing female I'm sure we can fix you a place to stay at           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - any good places to check in during june 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance