Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Another party near Zichron review (7/6/2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Another party near Zichron review (7/6/2002)

Mighty Fat Records
Mighty Fat Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jun 8, 2002 23:59
Well, after reading all the other parties reviews... I'm sorry to say I'm gonna say the exact same thing.
Bad, Bad party......
The location of the place was really great (somewhere in the zichron keysariya area) and the place itself was pretty cool.
Now for the bad stuff - Mainly the people.... dammmn were there a lot of bad faces (and I mean a lot) there, you could see some nice people there as well.... but the bad ones were just 2 many (and made alot of noise as well).
No deco or lights at all (and the 2 UV lights don't count), an ok sound system and the music - well, I heard better... there were some nice tracks but it seems like the party just waited for something (which didn't come).
I think Psycraft,Gidi and Nicholas were supposed to play there but I have no idea who actually played. We arrived at 4:00, went in at 5:00 and was out of there before 7

Even the weather was against us - it was so windy there... at first I thought: wind - cool nice change... but after 15 min I got the idea... you just couldn't dance - I ate so much sand (I'm still coughing it now).

In conclusion - a party I wish to forget as soon as possible.

2 bad for the organizers - really nice people and the after they did at the namal was very good with great people. Don't know what happened this time. oh well, as someone said - seems like a bad vibe weekend.

[ This Message was edited by: O.K on 2002-06-09 00:00 ]          Mighty Fat Records
www.mightyfatrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyfatrecords
Manoloco - Mind Your Own Groove: OUT NOW
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jun 9, 2002 14:45
i have been to the same party but..
i came very late at 7:00am and want to came in
i saw only 60 ppl dancing very sad
so when we try to get in we notice that they still take money for the entrance even though there is no ppl and the party is going to end is that funny or what
that is why the party looked thaT WAY           LunaMusic crew
Munchie
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Jun 9, 2002 14:55
i think the line-up was, Psycraft, Gidi, Bonen & Nicholas (btw, who is nicholas?)           MiniMAL cabron...
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 9, 2002 15:24
if they came which we dont know
o.k said that he hasnt seen anyone of them so....
Mighty Fat Records
Mighty Fat Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jun 9, 2002 19:12
Well, don't really know who played there... at around 5 something a bald guy went down and this dude with kinda long black hair (i think.... ) went up....

Don't really who was who....           Mighty Fat Records
www.mightyfatrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyfatrecords
Manoloco - Mind Your Own Groove: OUT NOW
bonen (point)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 10, 2002 14:22
gidi played at night,psycraft (long black hair)-early morning,
i (BoNen-orenge sunglasses) played from 0700 till last man standing...
hard time cuz wind was blowing sand and shit , but ppl had good time i'm sure , i finish the set with black face full of dirt , and alot of sand in my cd case....but i enjoyed the party .
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jun 10, 2002 16:46
bonen, didnt u play in another party(oma coma) at the same weekend?
bonen (point)

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 01:36
yes , open set till 0300 in oma coma (nizanim)
then drove to near zichron to this party , and played morning from 0700 .
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 11:37
u were busy man
too much presure
do u play only full on???           LunaMusic crew
bonen (point)

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 13:00
This is my work , i'm enjoying it , it's not presure ,it's fine , i hope for that every weekend , i need the money for my new music studio and i want ppl to know me outside of OmaComa.
as for full on : ppl think that im playing only full-on and that's not true . it depends on the dance floor only ,i think i have a diffrent way of mixing in a set , even progressive and techno tracks will sound full on for ppl who dont know the tracks .
it is DANCEFLOOR style of mixing, like playing 2 tracks at the same time and do slow and fast swiching between them.
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 13:34
i know what u meaN
that u can play any style
but now u said that u r putting up a studio
and u will make some tracks of your own
which style do u like
this is what i am asking????           LunaMusic crew
bonen (point)

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 14:01
I will want to do music that is full on style ,
with a minimal parts inside of the tracks (not presure all the track ) and light psychadelic sounds.
my first track alone , sounds like techno/minimal shiva chandra style ...i will do lots of experements before deciding what style/sound i want .
after a while u understand in what u good at, this is naturly the music you like to hear...
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 14:10

who is your impression from
i mean artists           LunaMusic crew
bonen (point)

Posted : Jun 11, 2002 14:59
I think the best production r from I.M they r the lead in israel and in the world, astrix/atomic pulse change the full on tracks to higher level ,dance floor , acurate , not too melodic and very powerfull .
i love Cosma tracks , and from the world :
double dragon, mumbo jumbo, halldolium, shiva chandra, deedrah/sintetic
and simon stuff.

[ This Message was edited by: BoNen on 2002-06-11 15:00 ]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Another party near Zichron review (7/6/2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance