Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Altom - All Of That [V.A. - Digital Performers, Exposure Prod. 2005]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Altom - All Of That [V.A. - Digital Performers, Exposure Prod. 2005]

IndiAlien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 00:10
This track starts with this melody that i KNOW is from some movie soundtrack....
i can almost see the scene infront of my eyes !!!
Please someone help me identify where i've heard this haunting tune before....
Thanks

conscience light
q(@ _ @)p
          there is a light that

flashes
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 15:38
dood,
i am not sure about the movie but i have heard that melody also... i think it was in one of these cheezy hindipop tracks. cant say that i know the name of the track but for sure its from there. am pretty sure that the 'hindi remixer' must have used it from a movie also but cud be a hindi flick.

sorry i am not more help... but if i come across that track il let u know
boom           "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 4, 2005 23:07
Yes,Sonic Boom is a pro at hindi rmxs so he knows best abt that ....thats his style of music juss kidding

Well getting back to the topic now.... this tune has been ripped from the theme from the hindi movie 'Bombay'! The melody has alot of emotion in it!! The hindi rmx in context here of this tune had been done by dj suketu...but thats another story...anyways its an Excellent tune.
IndiAlien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 7, 2005 21:18
aaaa, thnx for the info SoNiC BOoM & Sahil

Now i need to watch the movie again to remember what scene that's playing in .... boomboom babas

peace<3
q(# _ #)p           there is a light that

flashes
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Altom - All Of That [V.A. - Digital Performers, Exposure Prod. 2005]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance