Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Alpha And Friends - Alienbabies(Insolation 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alpha And Friends - Alienbabies(Insolation 2002)

meec
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 3, 2002 11:20
Track list:

01 A Million Lights feat Alpha-"Pleasure"135bpm - 10:15 Wow,very surprising track,quiet beginning with sample,and suddenly at 5+ strong entrance of kicks&bass line...good start for disk.

02 Acan And Alpha - "Emotion"138bpm - 06:23 Strong techno-trance boom boom track,night rush to nowhere...KILLAH,best for me in this album...

03 Element And Alpha - "Wer Bist Du" 138bpm - 07:59 Another amazing sample in the beginning,"waves" track,get pissed off at 2+,relaxing after a little bit,but coming back later,very strong with some new sounds and proper melody.

04 E Chip (Alpha Vs Volldampf) - "E Chip"138bpm - 07:26 First of all what a groovy bass !!! Night killer for sure, I crazy about "Akanoids 4001 mix" to this track,even included it to my first top 10,but original mix is great too..

05 T A S C - "Simulated Worlds" 08:06 140bpm - Funky,fast track,strong drums attendance,small guitar riff(annoying but interesting)-nice tune.

06 Alienbabies (MC Coy And Alpha) - "Alienbabies"140bpm - 07:13 Babies, but alien for sure-mix of german and english samples,noises,sounds.....night.

07 Space Twats - "Gehirnaktivitaet"139bpm - 07:44 Cool track,drill sample,killing trashmetal guitar, and no mercy bass and kick.Crazy stuff !!!!

08 E Chip - "Xperienced"138bpm - 07:00 Some broken tempo here,that changes at 2:20,and coming back later,strange track not really my cup of tea.

09 T A S C - "Louder"138bpm - 07:04 Louder !!! Kick the dust,dig holes,techno killers on the mission....

10 Alpha Halley - "Er Ist Weg"118bpm - 05:07 Electronic music from 80'?Maybe,or maybe good end for amazing album....This one weird but VERY special !!!!

Bottom line: Great album !!! "Pleasure","Emotion","Gehirnaktivitaet"-killers for home listening,but in some circumstances for outdoor psy party too.To be noticed- exellent work.
          Pom put pasa Thai dai nit noi...
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 3, 2002 12:11
sounds promissing..
wait to get it..

Alpha is a very respected man..           Believe your soul !
triptonight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 3, 2002 22:15
good quality tracks from all the artists
respect           boom shankar
chromozontal

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 16, 2002 04:23
indeed.. lovely creation

[ This Message was edited by: chromozontal on 2002-08-16 04:23 ]          D DO DOC DOCTO DOCTOR HOFMANNNNN !!!!!
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Aug 16, 2002 22:36
Well, I haven't heard the CD yet, but I met Alpha@XPO and besides him being a real cool dude, he played a great set that even though it was broken in the middle left me (and all others I talked to) with a taste for more. A very new and interesting combination of different kinds of trance that sounded very refreshing.
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 17, 2002 14:14
heard him couple of times and every once just killah..           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Alpha And Friends - Alienbabies(Insolation 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance