Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Nov 8, 2006 21:24

The aliens are here .. ? Download it ..
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 01:39
fucking killler progress my brother aliens!!!

Keep tweaking those knobs ur getting there
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 08:14
148 is better than 185 ... anyday , nice track , the breaks could be better tho ..
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 18:37

Put some efects on the kik , Hh to quiet , Nice leads , 02:30 - 02:33 (Bark abit in the mind) To loud this flying metal gain it down . Seems you have a prob to start somthing and let it go , You start with an good break and then after 2 sec start somthing new can see and hear it for all over the track , Look like 10 demos in 1 , Try to focus on your music and find the connection , to glue , band and casting them all together . Some scratchs need some more Eq and living . You got nice rhythm and ideas but you should run more on the same loop 1-2 min' Then put some new in (Even on them on what exist to make all deep , enveloping and faster , But you cant stop like that cause its irritating and crazy the ears , Just redundant . Nice quality but you should work hardly on your volume balance & mixing them better . If you will take the all up area down abit so we will hear the bass kik harder . Let them lead all will sound much better .
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 20:05
pretty cool start but the breaks are a bit much. liked the leads, remind me of highko a little bit, the way the track sounds, except more demented than power oriented - which is good . in the beginning of the track i think the sounds could be packed together a little bit, giving the impression of more fluidity i think. the break in the middle of the 2nd min is a bit abrupt i though. all in all a pretty cool piece of work. cant think of any other criticism. goodluck.
-angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - >>Alien Freakshow @148

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance