Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - ALCHEMY LABEL PARTY - DIGITAL TRIBE - 08/10/2004------>>
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ALCHEMY LABEL PARTY - DIGITAL TRIBE - 08/10/2004------>>

Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 20:04
Hey

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback, we really hope to see you all at the party, and please come and say hi
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2004 13:45

just like to let everyone know that the main stage vj's will be provided by VJ Psynema and not vision34 as advertised, ..... vision34 is the website of the vj team Psynema from austria

you can find out more info about them and there work at www.vision34.de

SIAKO
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 16:16
oohhhhh!!!
a pity i will not be able to make this one
hoffman angels

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 1, 2004 23:06
shane? so , is it going to be a full psynema show also??. dj+vj ??

Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 4, 2004 14:51
hi mr hoffman

psynema show will only be vj show, hope to see you there
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 5, 2004 13:53

well , not much time left, and things are coming together quite well.

So just to inform those who want to catch banco da gaia, you will need to arrive there early, as he will be on as the first live act for the night at 11:00 - 12:00,

I will post the complete line up and running order later today
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 13:57
yeah.. looking forward to hearing banco! first cd i ever bought was his first album loved it           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Spencer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 14:57
Tom ya flaming galah...do we expect you to be drunken disorderly at this party or are you going to KEEP IT TIDY?

lol

Spencer
psystall.co.uk

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 16:16
Psystall.co.uk and Alchemy Records have teamed up to offer you the chance to win 10 tickets to the event of the year featuring live acts such as Dark Soho, Logic Bomb, and Electric Universe alongside DJ's Shane Gobi, Spencer, Joti Sidhu, and Marchello VOR from Brazil. UK Favourites Banco De Gaia also perform a rare live performance, along with DJ's in support. See below for more details!!

For a chance to win the tickets, all you need to do is a send an email to info@psystall.co.uk
with the answers to the follow questions.

1 - Tell us the name of the new album by Dark Soho, soon to be released on ALchemy Records ?

2 - What Alchemy Records album is featuring in our 'Top Ten Albums of 2004' at www.psystall.co.uk

** SEND ALL ANSWERS INC NAME, ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER TO - info@psystall.co.uk **

Competition ends 3pm Thursday 9th October.

NOT MUCH TIME LEFT, BE SURE TO GET YOUR ANSWERS IN QUICKLY - Good luck

MORE INFO - http://www.psystall.co.uk/xcartshop/customer/pages.php?pageid=8&mode=preview

Also, SPECIAL OFFERS THIS WEEK ON ALCHEMY CDS !!!

Various Artists: Fairy Tales - Compiled by Simo @ £8.99!
Various Artists: Doppler FX @ £6.99
Miraculix: The Arrival @ £6.99

Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 19:11
i'm in...

for sure this will be a very sophisticated party! he hee
cool friday

and saturday i'm all up for Baraka party in Oxford, way to go tom!           cna't find it
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 09:08

I love a party on a Friday.......

2 full days of recovery           ---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 6, 2004 10:52
Pissed off!! I have been looking forward to this party ever since it was posted, but realised that this is the weekend where I have to return my house to its former state prior to moving out next weekend.

I am afraid if I go to the party, then it will not be creme coloured walls but possibly something more psychedelic in colour!!!

Anyway - huge respect and good luck to Shane, Spencer and all the Alchemy crew for bringing us the best there is to offer in the scene this Friday!!

Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 6, 2004 13:07

party update > here we go

After much deliberation about sound and to a unstatisfactory performance by the Funktion one sound system at the fairy tales party , we have desided to change the sound system on the mainfloor for the night, .. we will now be using the crystal clear 100K NEXO ALPHA sound , which we feel is much better suited for psy-trance and the venue.

Due to popular demand we have moved Banco Da Gaia to the main stage, so this will mean he will be playing one hour earlier than originally planned, so BANCO DA GAIA live will be on at 11:00 - 12:30 , Marcello VOR will be playing some cutting edge psy-breaks building into Banco's Live .... doors open at 9:00 pm , so get there early, .... hope this is not too much of a inconvenience

see you at the party
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 6, 2004 14:43
Shane - nice to see that Alchemy is keeping it cutting edge, by giving an artist like Banco de Gaia the recognition he deserves and also showcasing Marcello's DJ ability and variation! Makes for a real change in the scene and keeps Alchemy up there as innovators....

respect
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 7, 2004 12:46
Hi essbee, thanks so much for your support, wish you could join us for this one .... any chance of twisting your rubber arm ;)
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - ALCHEMY LABEL PARTY - DIGITAL TRIBE - 08/10/2004------>>
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance