Trance Forum  Forum  Japan - ALBERT HOFMANNS 102nd BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ALBERT HOFMANNS 102nd BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

crystalskull
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 29, 2007 11:52
CRYSTAL SKULL PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS ALBERT HOFMANNS 102nd BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IN OKINAWA JAPAN more info www.myspace.com/hofmannbirthday
k.t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 29, 2007 20:52
happy birthday my favourite dude in the whole wide world.

------------------------------------
enter the time of CounterCulture !
NasCa
Psybetyarok

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 02:57
yeeehawwww long live albert! best luck 4 diz one!!
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 08:02
happy birthday hofmann sensei!
im very excited for tihs gathering, a new style of parties in okinawa that will reprogram many brain cells.
its in a beautiful private location, check out the pics for sure.....mubali and savage are coming into town also, it will surely be a smasher
happy holidays!!           We Do This Every Day
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Dec 31, 2007 05:41
Khaos Sektor
Khaos Sektor

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jan 1, 2008 14:02
long live!
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jan 15, 2008 08:55
wowow the party was amaaaazing...still at a loss for words.
friday was a beautiful day, about 25 degrees. I was kicking myself for not bringing shorts!! the night started slowly with dope house and progressive beats from the Okinawan djs, then moving onto full power psychedelic with dj yuki and keystone dj set. it didn't get bright until around 7, which is really late for japan, so mubs and I stayed up till 8 or so celebrating his birthday. (the best EVER!)
Saturday started with a Keystone DJ set. It was going to be the first time I saw their live, but due to 'technical' difficulities it changed into a DJ set. I was looking forward to hearing the live, but at parties like this you never know what could happen, hehe
The DJ set was solid as expected and by the time Mubali came on at midnight the dancefloor had heated up and was ready to blast off.....mubs rokked with his 3 hour live set, got to hear almost all the material he has made in the last couple of years. He even threw in a jam session for about 20 minutes, going off on the keyboard and generating mad noizes and triggers to everyone's delight. The tiger mask was the icing on the cake, thanks mubs!
i played next from 3 to 6, mubs was a tough act to follow! i was expecting it to be bright by the end of set but seeing that it was still pitch dark at 6am, I kep t the sounds deeply twisted, was very happy to play sum outdoor forest sounds for the first time in a while.
dj mizuki came through from 6 to 9, I have seen him play so many times but he still managed to blow me away...wow I love this guy's style! Totally original storytelling and awesome mixes. I will still claim he is one of, if not the best, Djs in Japan. Go go mizuki!!
dj unhinged provided the nightcap, playing full power daytime psychedelic from 9 until the campground owner pleaded to stop the music, which was around 1 I think. From the sound of the set you could tell it would have easily gone another few hours at least!
the freaks who came to this party kept going, and we had a blasting after party in our bungalow for two more days after this....ocean views and tropical vegetation, what an escape from Japan! It felt like I was in another country.
So all in all.....the party was kirra!! Awesome vision for a psychedelic gathering, mixed with the right people, and gorgeous location. The Decor was visually delicious, VJ Benjamin rocked it, and above all the vibe and hospitality from every single person there was top notch. Many many thanks to Jonathan, Michiko, John-san, Oichan, DJ Delusion, Yuki, Roach, Benjamin and jen, Yuichi and Kathy, Melanie, and everyone else who made the weekend so memorable!
Can't wait to see you all again! big big thanxx!
gigaboom and dark love!!
spliffnik           We Do This Every Day
anthony

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 15, 2008 11:26
Yeah! Happy to read your feedback spliffnik.
Couldn't expect less than a strong, bright and enlighten gathering for this particular celebration. Some of the swiss psychedelic family were connected to you during this Bday week-end.
Love and light to you all at Crystal skull -special thought for my fareway friend Jonathan-, brainbuster (and by the way mighty quinn)
Wish you have a dogs bullock celebration for the next 65 years of LSD on the 19th of April. Go Japan go!
Bom shankar!
fryquenciezz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 16, 2008 03:41
fucking aciiidd hehehe
cosmomochan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 13:01
wow nik sounds amazing...
i didnt know u r still here in japan...
too bad the music is not 4 me...
good luck (-:
keystone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 03:47
It was a blast for sure.... Big respect to Jonathan for putting together an awsome party. Spliffnik, Mubali and Savage Scream.....just amazzzZing.....Thanks guys for the vibes. It was a great bicycle ride to start off 2008.
Bom!!

John
          Shut up and dance...
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jan 25, 2008 01:12
Japan has the best vibes !           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
Mr. Double K
magma ohm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 10, 2008 04:58
wwwwowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

xxxxxplodddddd

i cant belive huhuhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

i wish all the best to mr hofman and the org

BoooM from brazil

http://www.myspace.com/magmaohm

AVIZZ
Shadai / Devil's Rejects

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 5, 2008 03:23
opa good one all the best guys for this party           Avizz Biomechanix Records

http://www.biomechanix-records.net/
http://www.myspace.com/darthavizz
http://www.myspace.com/shadaiandtdr
http://www.myspace.com/shadaimusic
http://www.myspace.com/thedevilsrejects2
Trance Forum  Forum  Japan - ALBERT HOFMANNS 102nd BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance