2.Internet Exploder
3.Gatoulis
4.Kasper Houser
5.Top Trick (Pop Freak Rmx)
6.Big Mamma Freaks On Blues
7.Bonny Om
8.The White Rabbit (Edit 2001)
9.Matrix 649 (Live Mix)

Well, I dont know them, but I know its A great music.
Good Goa-Trance stuff here. Try it !!

I'll leave to somebody else to write A longer review.
My Favorites : 3,4,5,9

___alchemist
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2002 17:02:05
I call this Nitzhodeli
___Jeto
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 15, 2002 05:54:10
Somehow AeroDance style is good.. but little dated imho,
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 15, 2002 10:59:26
nitzchodeli its a good way to define this album , best and only trk that i like from this album,of course is Matrix649(live mix), 100% russian power :)
___BUBUNOTSETS
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 17, 2002 05:21:42
the only thing bugs me with this album is the way they steel from old songs.that&very high bpm.
beside that good album
___XPVOODOO
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 20, 2002 23:06:49
Hmm.Actually,we didnt steal no one melody from anywhere.Aerodance was founded as a special project of a remixed versions(sequells)of an old world famous songs of the past.And all what we made -we made for give people some fun-the undercocious catching of a hidden melody,which give a nostalgie feeling and psychedelic confusion,because noone is expecting to listen in a trance track a bass line from Boney M,for example.
But for the remixing we mostly take only a sample from a melody or bass line.In the tracks of Aerodance (released and not )we used a samples from many Russian famous songs,Joe Dassin,Boney M,the Doors,the Animals,Pink panter main theme,Ennio Morricone,Ave Maria:),Julio Iglessias and many more.
Aslo we tryed to make this album more wide morning style.All colours of morning-goa,club,progressive,psychedelic,more hard,more light,etc.
The BPMs are growing from 136 till 149 in a last track.
and for sure we put the tracks on the album with the wish to create a whole story,so ,put the CD form the beginning on a good sound,make louder and enjoy
___Romanich
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 20, 2002 23:51:36
Yo XP!
Good to see you around;)
Welcome to our forum!
R
___ShivaS
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Feb 21, 2002 08:02:06
hey, XP, why don't you make tracks with melodies from famous russian movies & cartoons ?
You know, those which were made in the old KPSS times when everything done was pure soul and non commercial at all!
This might be way much cooler then same Boney M or Joe Dassin...
examples: kindzadza (as movie and not group):))
         The melody kills me each time i listen it!
         Tayna 3-y planeti (secret of a 3rd planet)- u can take main theme!
         Nu Pogodi (I'll get to you)..so many variations here;)

The list might be longer, those are the only i had right now i my head, but i can drop you more if you like.

Also i like very much melodies and music from the movies directed by Mark Zakharov (shwartz tales)
Like Obiknovennoe chudo (ordinary wonder)
    Dom kotory postroil swift and so on

GOod luck!

___descendent
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 21, 2002 08:20:50
isnt the melody from the first song from a old cartoon?
___XPVOODOO
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 25, 2002 13:47:45
Bom!So,what about old melodies from russian cartoons...hmm,actually we have one-made around...99 or 2000-on the melodie from taina 3ei planety and samples from Ptica Govorun and Veselchak U:) /to ShivaS
But this is old stuff and not for releasing.As I said already,we never was supposed to relese our music,and made more of the tracks specially to this or the other inside russian party.
So,when we were working on the album in Greece in Acidance studio(6 of 9 tracks were made there)
we argued a lot-to make just a tracks,or to make a trick (fishka)of the album-that each track will consist a hidden famous melody from different past times(as you can hear,matrix 649 have a melodie of Ave maria:) inside,for example.
We decieded to follow Aerodance way and Aerodance style-and now you can check out the result.
I cant say ( and we knew it from the beginning)that everybody will like our music.Also the album is a bit commercial,but why not!A lot of fun surprises .during the listening I guarantee for sure.
BOM.enjoy
___alienaited
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 25, 2002 14:12:29
Fantastic!I just got a CD in san fransisco!!!
Actually,I prefere different stuff-more dark and psychedelic,and i dont like melodies too much.
But Aerodance album is very different.yes,it is quite melodic,but the guys on my opinion,created absolutely new style,new way of presenting the melodies to the people.
It is really MESSAGE album if you understand what I mean.
I just had a chance to listen to the album in the  the car on the way home,and now i immedeatly give myself the enjoyment to listen to it again in the house.
Good job,guys.
But who are the guys?As I understan it is a side project of Para Sense?
Are they russians?
Before I've heard  only PS .
But Aerodance-is Absolutely different style.all tracks are different -the emotions,BPM,instruments,ideas.
I really like the tracks 2,4 and 7.
This 7 remindes me something-one melody from really long time ago.Smb know what it is.
House of the rising sun-brilliant
___ShivaS
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Feb 25, 2002 14:30:46
XP: how about kin-dza-dza? this melody can rule the world couple of times around!
i am dying to here a mix of it, i owe a film and watch it from time to time and melody makes me HIGH!
___alienaited
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 25, 2002 23:39:47
2 ShivaS.But what is this melody from Kindza Dza?I really dont remember-is it this :MAMA MAMA CHTO IA BUDU DELAT
MAMA MAMA KAK IA BUDU ZHIT....itd?
___X.P.
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 25, 2002 23:58:58
2 ShivaS.Man,I also dont know what melody you talking about.I even dont remember what is this MAMA MAMA:o)-I saw this movie min. 10 years ago.Send me the tape and you will have a rmx in a while later.
BOM
___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 7, 2002 17:02:48
not bad.. not bad at all..

I usually hate this kind of music.. I'm a chiller.. but this album is different
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Aerodance - Some More Sun 2002

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance