Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - acid vibes from the dreams?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

acid vibes from the dreams?

episoded


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  247
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 16:07:24
A "lucid dream" is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress, the person can actively participate in the dream environment without any of the inhibitions or limitations that otherwise would feel natural to persons who incorrectly believe they are in the "real" waking world. Lucid dreams can be extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.

info from wiki:
english
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
hebrew
http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%97%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D_%D7%A6%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9C

i had some lucid dreams experiences on my own and the feeling is so realistic
if u want to get a licid dream u have to be aware you are dreaming.
during a lucid dream u are free to do anything u want, you can move, talk, eat, feel the air on your face, whatch TV, even to summons something/someone with your magical powers
you can get a ferrari in a second or nail pamela anderson whenever you want.
fly with no direcsions is my favorite

so.. have we found a natural trip?           ..see the sound
hear the colours..
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posts :  6874
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 16:28
& i thought this was the trance section
sorry my bad           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
electrictiedye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  103
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 17:00
actually did you know that when you sleep your brain releases natural DMT while you're dreaming. Although this stage of dreaming is never recalled in the morning, so actually we all go on psychedelic trips every night.
episoded


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  247
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 17:37
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 17:00, electrictiedye wrote:
actually did you know that when you sleep your brain releases natural DMT while you're dreaming. Although this stage of dreaming is never recalled in the morning, so actually we all go on psychedelic trips every night.


yes i heard about it.. that explain so many things           ..see the sound
hear the colours..
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posts :  9697
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 07:56
my dreams are never really lucid.. though i remember them the next morning and they are completely out of the world, very wierd. for instance, last nights dream -

towards the start, I own a Labrador pup in my dream, and am very excited bout feeding him. I want to call a friend who also owns one to ask him what i should feed him.. and when i look for the pup, i find him sleeping in a dustbin (those smll ones, that are usually kept for waste paper and stuff in offices usually under tables). The bin was half filled with water, and apart from the face the rest of the pups body was immersed.
As i look at the pup, i can see in my dream that he isnt keeping that well, is weak and not that adorable.
So i pick up my cell phone and try to dial my friends number.. for the rest of the dream im trying to remember that friends number.. or rather i know the cell fone number but im somehow unable to dial it on that cell fone.. like i had some problems with numbers for a brief time in my dream.
of what i remember, towards the end of the dream i happen to finally get through and just before the phoen rang at the other end, i suddenly realized in my dream that that pup was actually my friends and i dint own one at all.

very wierd. :-|           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posts :  6874
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 08:19
Quote:

On 2008-07-31 07:56, Forest dreams wrote:

So i pick up my cell phone and try to dial my friends number.. for the rest of the dream im trying to remember that friends number.. or rather i know the cell fone number but im somehow unable to dial it on that cell fone.. like i had some problems with numbers for a brief time in my dream.
of what i remember, towards the end of the dream i happen to finally get through and just before the phoen rang at the other end, i suddenly realized in my dream that that pup was actually my friends and i dint own one at all.

very wierd. :-|




hehe i know who u speak off
that friend of urs was busy playin 'Counter-Strike'           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posts :  9697
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 08:22
ah yes ofcourse. that was obvious, so no brownie points for you.           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posts :  422
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 12:17
lucid dreams are soo intense....love them!.....like acid dreamz.....heheheh
problem is that the excessive quantities of thc usually impair me from remembering what it was all about...(the only aspect of smoking i hate)...!

studying dreams i think is important to understand more about you and your subconscious....and especially the reactions of your consciousness (expressed in dreaming) to everyday life events....how they have been perceived by your mind...

i remember when taking dmt the feeling similar to when, while falling asleep, you feel like falling...floating....flying....as if your body had no matter....this was one of the best sensations i ever had....is like if your body was only soul....

nice topic....bholenath!


mquirk1
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  384
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 12:37
i lucid dream. sometimes i'll be dreaming normally and suddenly everything will go all acidey and i'll be aware i'm dreaming and can sort of walk around or whatever. usually this doesn't last very long and i wake up 20-30 seconds after it happens.
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  620
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 13:25
I had many times in my life lucid dreams.
From what i remember i was able to realize that i was dreaming and after this realization the dream was totaly mine to do whatever i was thinking instantly.
In order to realize that is a dream there is a trick:
In the dreamworld many unnatural things happen, many limits and rules are broken. If you observe a break like that and you say ok, this cannot be happening in the real world, hey this a dream for sure then suddenly you awake in the dream and you take total control!
Of course is a little bit hard to observe the breaks and say no, most times we drift in any situation no matter how fake it is and we cannot make a stand and reveal it.
I believe that if our mind is clear before we sleep there are many possibiltes to observe the breaks .
Also when we were kids and more pure it was easier to think and act in our dreams.
Now after a hard day job and with many intemperences all day i don't even remember a single thing when i wake up....
          ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 14:41
my favorite is flying ....... like walking arround on a montain and just take off in the air what a feeling, I don't think that on acid is possible to have the same feeling of flying           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
XwhiteRabbitX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posts :  529
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 16:35
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 16:07:24, episoded wrote:
A "lucid dream" is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress, the person can actively participate in the dream environment without any of the inhibitions or limitations that otherwise would feel natural to persons who incorrectly believe they are in the "real" waking world. Lucid dreams can be extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.

info from wiki:
english
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
hebrew
http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%97%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D_%D7%A6%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9C

i had some lucid dreams experiences on my own and the feeling is so realistic
if u want to get a licid dream u have to be aware you are dreaming.
during a lucid dream u are free to do anything u want, you can move, talk, eat, feel the air on your face, whatch TV, even to summons something/someone with your magical powers
you can get a ferrari in a second or nail pamela anderson whenever you want.
fly with no direcsions is my favorite

so.. have we found a natural trip?




who gives a phuck about a ferrari and pamela anderson.. lucid dream can take you further away of your wildest imagination..
i tried expermenting with lucid dreams for a while and it was too intense-
you get through levels of conciousness and it could get a bit scary.. my favorite lucid dreams are flying through space.. you got a rush of adrenalin of the unknown..

cool topic btw.. a good lucid dream manual can be found here:
http://www.dreamviews.com/

Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - acid vibes from the dreams?
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance