Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - a side of Psy you've not heard before!!! 147 & 180 bpms
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

a side of Psy you've not heard before!!! 147 & 180 bpms

Verb

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 01:48
......But! If you have heard these kinds of tracks, you're welcome to let me know of some labels that might be intressted.

I have been holding quite tight to my music for over 3 years now, sending demos, and trying to find people intressted in releasing it.

I decided to put these two tracks online partly because I don't particulary care much about one of them, Flying Cowboys, (but i get alot of respons on that track,)
and partly because i don't think i'll ever find labels intrested in anything as crazy as Kenosis, a 180 bpm melodical freak. at one point, it has 3 layers of organs, a piano, a "mandolin" thing and well, the "regular" things contained in a psytrack (like bass d'uh )

Anyway, i really hope someone would help me out on where to send this kindof material. Though most of my things i make don't sound like this anymore, it's the whole alot of melodies bit im trying to find labels for.

enough babbling... Enjoy!

http://www.alexunderstands.com/verb_-_kenosis.mp3
http://www.alexunderstands.com/verb_-_flying_cowboys.mp3

the word kenosis means: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=kenosis

XwiZed

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 02:19
Flying Cowboys I heard a while back, and its a damn good party track, fat with base and acidic sounds all over the place spreading around you like swarm of bees... I also like the cute percussion on 2:08 in two word its - solid hapinness.

Kenosis is a bit hard to digest at first, it has something quirky about it, and its happy, its fast and has that good combination of fat melodic baselines and high pitched sounds!

overall i like, and i like some other stuff you've got.

Good luck man
weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 06:19
hey .. i had heard bout u from a friend .. been waiting to hear ur stuff .. dling it now .. will post in a bit ..
eilon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 17:45
Blessing all.

I have meditated on both tracks.

You have triggered my soul in a positive way my brother, I could really feel what Kenosis mean by the sound you created!

Thank you brthren,
Bless & Love
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 19:14
i liked Flying Cowboys, reminded me kida goa stuff
i think you need to compress the bass and kick, bass is stronger than the kick imo
didnt like kenosis...
Verb

Posted : Feb 9, 2006 20:55
yeah, i guess it is. i have a much less phatted up version of it. but i sorta liked it beefy.

a friend prefers the other one more, but i decided on this one instead, i like beef. but i dont eat meat. uh, well.
weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 10:47
ok here we go ..

flying cowboys - nice 1 ..cool very old goa feeling here ..i like the floating melody part around 4:00 .. decent track but didnt catch me thatt much .. good tho

kenosis - hehe .. this is the 180 bpm trk i had heard of from my friend .. lol .. funny hilbilly burpy intro ..leads into a hyper goa part .. and stays floaty ,hyper and happy for the remainder .. some of the melodys got just a wee bit housy for my liking there. .but overall a nice funny happy tune ..

good work .. hope to hear more
Verb

Posted : Feb 10, 2006 18:17
Oh you will i think, i have a demo out with labels that for some reason stick to being bitches. (not responding, and/or postponing a simple "yes" or "no" answer)

so i problely will have that whole demo up on the internet in a few months unless i get lucky.
and thats like 8 tracks of nothing below 154 bpm.

192 is the fastest one on the demo.

AcidScout

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 02:16
kenosis is very funny ,
i like it!
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - a side of Psy you've not heard before!!! 147 & 180 bpms

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance