Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - A new full length Cybernetika Promo Album. Get "Promo #1 2006" here!! (Psy/320kbps)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

A new full length Cybernetika Promo Album. Get "Promo #1 2006" here!! (Psy/320kbps)

Cybernetika
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 28, 2006 01:51
Hey

I recently completed my second "promo" album, which consists mostly of older tracks that have been modified and revised a little, but there are also completely new tracks in here ... the style is Psy, mostly dark, with influences of Industrial, but there are also some bits of Goa here and there. I thought it would be cool if I share this stuff with you.

Well, here is the tracklist:

01 - Astranimus (revised) - 8:29
02 - Darkstar Phobia - 9:56
03 - Master Sensei - 8:00
04 - Neuromancer (revised) - 9:52
05 - Paradox Parallax - 8:22
06 - Sub Neural - 08:24
07 - Zero Manifesto 2006 (revised) - 8:36
08 - Dimorphic Blackcell (revised) - 9:47

Total: 71:26 minutes (perfect to burn on CD )

The linky:

-> http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_promo_1_2006.rar
>>>DOWNLOAD Cybernetika - Promo #1 2006 (right click, save as)<<<
- .rar file ... you will need winRAR or something similar to extract it.

All of the tracks are in 320kbps. I made them with FL Studio 6, ReFX Vanguard, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Linplug Albino, rgc z3ta+, audiorealism Bassline, and many other VSTplugins. The tracks have been mastered and normalized via WaveLab and the Waves Plugins. No additional normalization is needed when burning.

Hope you enjoy this album... any feedback appreciated

There is also a possibility to get this stuff in wav format on CD-R, you can contact me via PM or mail.
PlutoDelic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 19:41
mate i have to say the 1st 5 tracks are damn very NEW style to me, killa work u did there, using audiorealism for basslines and wavelab for some tweaks show alot work mate, just go on and keep it free mate, f*** the damn papers           PSYKS
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - A new full length Cybernetika Promo Album. Get "Promo #1 2006" here!! (Psy/320kbps)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance