Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - A.K.D - Debut album (Soulectro Music) 2003
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

A.K.D - Debut album (Soulectro Music) 2003

Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 16, 2003 21:24
01 the absolute simplicity
02 social utopia
03 people & ufos
04 special reverse
05 a.k.d
06 2 lives
07 reality.v
08 tribal times

How come no one reviewed this Diamond yet?
This is a extreme quality release, pure progressive trance at the highest standard!
When I listen to this album from start to finish I get a feeling of peace,I get somehow in a deep trance caused by the groove and the hypnotic sounds. This is a progressive masterpiece,no bad tracks or normal tracks,it's all 9/10 from start to finish. I just love when I hear an album in the same exact style from the first to the last track. I'm not really a fun of artists releasing an album to please diferent audiences.

Top quality stuff here. 9/10
          Opus Iridium
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : May 16, 2003 23:01
Yeah, this is definatly a very nice progressive release, with a beautiful atmosphere.

To everybody who likes this release I would also recommend the debut album from Oszilla, released a few months ago on the german label Insolation.

This release gets 8/10 - definatly recommended.
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
lucid_dream

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 17, 2003 12:04
very nice progressive debut album for project from mizpe ramon - israel.

reality is the weirdest dream
O.zen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : May 17, 2003 16:27
i liked the a.k.d sound too,
very tuching melodies good impressive sound,
ideal progressive tunes,
one comment that will like to add is that i think that a little perc. grooves are missing,
but it's a debut album so we can forgive,
wtg yoni and dedi.
          "move your body! if you don't have one, GET ONE!"
Manibus
Manibus

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 17, 2003 16:37
who is AKD?
O.zen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : May 17, 2003 18:09
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15597&forum=8

"move your body! if you don't have one, GET ONE!"
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Aug 5, 2003 06:44
Wow what an underrated album this one is.

This one has to be one of my favorite albums of 2003 so far.

Their music is simple, hypnotic and very original. They could have used the same stupid drum loops that we've been hearing over and over again all year but they decided to go their own way and I salute them for that. It's been a while since I've been mesmerized by a simple bassline like the ones in track 1 (!!) and 5 and 7.
The melodies in track two (wow) are just outstanding, especially the twisted little break down towards the end. Perfect morning music.

All in all this is a very impressive debut CD. It should be recieving alot more attention then it actually has. I'll take this over the latest Shiva Chandra or Genetic Spin anyday.

9.5/10

BTW: Have most people not heard it or did they just not find it very special.           Both teams played hard
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 5, 2003 10:34
a very nice work indeed, straight from nowhere. tunes are nice and relaxing, not so moving imo, percussions missed big time.
overall, very good surprize from israel, im sure we gonna hear more to/about.           Believe your soul !
Kiou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 20, 2003 10:42
..for sure a very nice suprise from Israel. IMO the best cd that came out of that country this year (and so far..) very nice progressive psy trance. very good ideas, great production, overall a great sound with a character. Eli might have a point with the percussions but this might happen in purpose just to try it in a bit different way. Can't wait to hear new stuff from them. They look like they have a lot to say in the future.
RealiT.V is part of my set's since i bought this album.

Music is NOT about standing still and being safe!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - A.K.D - Debut album (Soulectro Music) 2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance