Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 9.5.2008 Infinity with Timo
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

9.5.2008 Infinity with Timo

TweekerD

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 11, 2008 10:50:30
All I can say is woooooooow!!!!

It was one of the rarest acid carnivals I've had the privilege of attending.

Got there at about 4+, Timo was already playing (and when we left at about 12:30, Timo was still playing!).

The place was a little slopey, but I soon forgot all about that. The music was blasting my mind and the vibes were amazing.

There were exactly the right number of people for the location, which was, by the way, amazing - The views from above the party were simply a feast for the mind, and the trees provided shade all throughout the party.

Timo weaved a magical set, for the first time I understood what a live set is supposed to be. Every track blending into the next track perfectly, the whole party was like one great orchestral masterpiece for the body and mind.

I could go on and on about this magical event, but I think I said enough, and the people who were there will probably add more later...

Thanks Infinity prod. for this wonderful event, Timo for the most psychedelic set, the crowd for the color and the vibes, and whoever it is you believe in for the beautiful landscape.

May we have only parties like these!

BOOOOOM

P.S. - anyone who has pictures/videos from this event, please post them in the picture/video galleries section           "We just got that Volcano lit...

...Gee, I thought Tarzan was set in Africa!"

- 1979 Flashdance, Haltya
baba bodda

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 11, 2008 11:18
I disappointed.....11 hours set.....

I expect Timo IS going play forever:)

Thanks joni for real trance partyyy anddddd Thanks to the 2 sexi barman that always take care to the pepole like me that love to drink...always... and they give us a good price:)
everything was wonderful:)

seeee ya in next 8+ houres set:)
MaXVoL

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 11, 2008 15:01
just perfect!
beautiful people, Dust and crazy zoo vibes + 12 hours of "timo's drug symphony"
10x Infinity for the great time
          My Imaginary Friend Thinks You're Crazy!
SuomICrazY ;)
MoonD

Posted : May 11, 2008 15:28
all there is to say is timooooooooooooo

one of the best set's i've heard so far , kicked my ass up to heaven!

Boom Joni Om (:

Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 11, 2008 21:10
Wow wow and one more wow , one mind fucking party !
It was like war between us and Timo , the dude just keep going on and on... what a great set ! Hallucinating event !

THEmeRmaidS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 12, 2008 02:13
i imagend my self this party like it sepose to be the best party ever... but it ternd out to be more !!!really it couldn't be perfect then that!!!

timo & pasi thats the best set we danced so far... "perkallleee" it was gooood

(iven the police that camed at morning want becuse thay sow this was something spacial...heheh)

10x yoni alifut!!!
pashaak85

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 12, 2008 18:39
ye Joni is great finelly someone arranged such a long & killer set . and the location was just the right thing ... and beautiful one!
shindiga

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 12, 2008 22:00
unbeliveble!!!!

crazy!

asid!!

love!
ligth!

(thets what i felt ther)

tnx.           EnjoY LifE!!!
BooM...
satlansatlan

Posted : May 13, 2008 00:38
A great party indeed !

I usually dig at parties, but this time I was sitting most of the time, listening to this wonderful trance concert and looking at the acid circus down at the digging zone.

The forest was a magical spot with great views of nature all around and with good vibes. I didn't see any scary people (ARSIM) around, but many beautiful, colorful & hallucinated people trying to keep up with the music...

But Timo was too smart.. he always kept the party burning at full power, not giving you even a second to think or for applause to the great music, which never slowed down -
track after track, mixed perfectly into a continous and fascinating acid-trance experience, like a dreamy fairy tale told by the music.

Wow, it was great !
!wIze-gUy!

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 16, 2008 00:02
well job done joni and infinity crew!           pot and lsd. lsd can not be smoked, but if you get pot spiced with lsd, and you make the joint : while preparing the bud to be smoked alot of lsd will go through your fingers into the blood stream. so yes pot spiced with lsd does have an efect on it´s own
Rattamahata with fluoro-stick

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 16, 2008 10:35
Great party!            C20H25N3O
http://www.myspace.com/rastamahata
psychopsy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 22, 2008 16:36
so hard to back to the "shigra" after an event like that...
still recover (but i won timo and that's what matter)../././.././.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 9.5.2008 Infinity with Timo

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance