Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 4/21/2007-PsyTribe presents BEAT SAFARI a 24 hour Outdoor event feat. TEGMA, LOKE & much more...
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

4/21/2007-PsyTribe presents BEAT SAFARI a 24 hour Outdoor event feat. TEGMA, LOKE & much more...

Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 20:25
The highlight for me was Kiva's set. Also Loke was very enjoyable as well.
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 21:45
kiva. was. amazing.
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 22:11
killer fuckin party! cheers psytribe! loke was amazing throwing it down nice and hard!!

going back to the motherland so wont see the la tribe for a few months now, have a great summer, im sure you all will with all the parties and festivals going on!!!

BOOM SHANTI!
nomadics

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 22:26
yes, definately a wild party.. great sounds and loved the big giraffe! Konflux and Loke, you guys kept me going through the cold night, thanks to you and to all of psytribe- till next time!           quantum frog, ca
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 24, 2007 00:46
what a wonderful gathering!
it ended up being pretty intimate, but perfect amount of people for my enjoyment.
the musical content was excellent through out the whole party, i danced quite a lot surrounded by big smiles everywhere.

bravo!

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
Loke

Posted : Apr 24, 2007 04:13
BLIMEY!!! What a jolly good adventure that was!! Hats off to you lot for being such an up for it crowd and groovin right the way till the end. Really enjoyed playing at this one and loved catching the happy trippers floating off on the Phar Psyde grooves.

Who cares if the party ended ubruptly, everyone was still on the floor and we didn't get to have the last couple hours. What we did get to have was an amazing selection of tunes, beautiful people all around and a dancelfoor full of rock gods and movie stars in the morning.

All in all that was a 10/10 party for me and it was great to meet everyone there. Thanks again for having me and special thanks to Spyros and Andy for the rockin sets and the giggles n wiggles through the night.

Big smiles to L.A. and Psytribe - YOU ROCK!!

PsyLight

Posted : Apr 24, 2007 04:39
By the way, Psy People, here are a couple of videos I took:
The first 2 are from Beat Safari, the last is from Mythology

By the way, can anyone tell me what DJ is playing on the videos? Does anyone know the song being played in the Mythology video? Its FULL POWER!!!!

Enjoy!
Namaha Recs
Namaha Recs

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 24, 2007 05:00
what a killllllerrrr night!!! Vasily and Paul, thank u both sooo much for that night of FULL POWERR stompp!!! 2 thru 6 AM was 4 hours of puree heavvyy powerr!!! yummmy!!! Kiva played a rockingg sett as well! great partyy psytribe!!

@psyLight : i miightt be wrong but i think the first vid is Loke, and second Vasily , maybe someone can tell u if thats correct? and the mythology one i duno the track..

see you all out at the desert!

bOm!

Abhi           xOo<Namaha Recs>oOxOo<Quantum Frog>oOx
www.namaharecords.com | www.quantumfrog.com
~* SURYA NAMAHA 2 *~
Star Saphire Dragon

Posted : Apr 24, 2007 08:57
Jordan if you are out there I want the Giraffe set up video also, if any one has day footage get it out there.

: P
Ayayayaya

Posted : Apr 24, 2007 09:41
Feel great energy at the ranch!!!!!

Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 24, 2007 21:14
Yeah thanks Loke your set was very deep. Got me into a dream state.
PsyLight

Posted : Apr 24, 2007 22:30
Day Video of Spyros (I think?) rocking it!!!

Barakuda
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 00:54
That is actually day video of Barakuda, Me, nice video
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 01:34
As usual, a great time with my bros! Thanks for all the support guys! See you at the ranch soon!           http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 03:55
whoa that party was beautiful....

U Cali cats have got it made in the shade....

thank u djs artists and dancers for creating that delicious unity we all shared by sunrise...i just love that kind of sight in the morning, when everyones auras and chakras are freshly cleansed and we all cant help but grin ear to ear from feeling the posi-vibes abound....magical fantastical stuff

Starting really getting into things during lokeys set, once he locked us all into that trance there was no turning back, what an amazingly just-about-perfectly curated flow of music, events, and vibe!!! Every musician that night/morn did a wonderful job ripping us to shreds while still keeping us together as one cohesive unit! sick!

thanks to all who went nuts with me on the trancefloor!

some pix here..

http://picasaweb.google.com/weareallonelove

vids to follow sometime ssoon ok - got tegmas entire live on video....
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 4/21/2007-PsyTribe presents BEAT SAFARI a 24 hour Outdoor event feat. TEGMA, LOKE & much more...
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance