Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 30-06-2007/Synopsia OPEN AIR / VOUVRY
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

30-06-2007/Synopsia OPEN AIR / VOUVRY

Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jun 5, 2007 11:06
Date: sa 30-06-2007 . . . . (Brousse birthday)
Promoter: Hel'V'Tek

Line up: Psyberpunk, Amazon, Mizoo, Daylhinox, MercuryFall, Craddle of Beatz, Solo

Deco: Nils, Hel'V'Tek, Feel Free
Vj'ing: Nataraja

Chai and food stand by Shivamoon
Dance floor covered if rain

Strat @ 18.00 ... open end

Acces: Highway A9 (from Vevey) ... take exit VIONNAZ , go to 1896Vouvry, then follow the signs till Miex (@ Miex: shuttlebus till Echo du Banset)...

http://www.psyberpunk.ch
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jun 5, 2007 14:19
that will be a wicked birthday party for you Brousse! Looking forward!!           V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jun 11, 2007 16:31
hello mercury
thanx :o))) ... i smell the same.. killer location .... serious promoter & TURBO SOUND ... lot of of good friends at the dj-desk and on the floor.... yes.. definitivly can't wait this one :o)

see you soon

www.psyberpunk.ch

Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 18, 2007 17:40
The party is canceled... :-(

I have got the info from the organization website... it is due to some changes in the autorisation given by the autorities...

http://www.hel-v-tek.ch/

Once again the scene is suffering from the reputation some fucked up journalist gave to it... Sorry for the organization, I can imagine all the efforts put into this party that go to waste now...

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music!"
Kristian Wilson - former CEO Nintendo Corp.
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jun 18, 2007 18:51
hello slim ..
Actually the party is not cancel ... we simply move to another location !

Stay connected ;o)

www.psyberpunk.ch
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 18, 2007 22:43
Holla Brousse,

Are you sure about that?? It would be really cool that the party still happens... please keep us informed so that we know if to come and where to go

All the best my friend           "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music!"
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jun 21, 2007 11:10
Quote:

Slimseth wrote:
Are you sure about that?? It would be really cool that the party still happens... please keep us informed

Hello Selim,
yes i'm sure of it ;o) ... this party was suppose to be my 40 years old birhtday party...
i organize party since i'm 14 !!!! everytime i wanted to do a party i did it .. event if sometime i had some problem after it ;o) ....

So i reactivate the Psyber Activists Squad for a meeting...
every of us agree that we HAVE TO do this party...
so as said Cron from the Dragon Guy: if they push us to do the only think that we really know doing .. we will do it ,o) ...

so it will be a pirat party !
so people that follow us since years know how to join our parties ...

BUT : if it's raining we cancel it ! .. look at the stars friday night .. and if they shine : connect you :o) ...
seee yaaaaa
b
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jun 29, 2007 18:12
unfortunatly after the 5 "comas" (+...) of last Fraka Party (last week end in Payerne, ... simply check the local newspapers of this week !!!), we decide to cancel the (official) illegal party .
Like i said in the last message : no problem for me to spend the monday with the cops because of illegal parties.. but i don't want to spend rest of my life with them because someone died at 2000 m high in my party!
at the fraka "samaritains" were there and they did great job, saving people really quickly before to drive them to Hospital...
but at 2000 m high .. !!!
We spend hours yesterday with the rest of the team speaking about possible solution ... but nobody want to take the risk (i mean assume the monday if a "shit happens"... not possible to suscribe a "event ensurance" if the party is illegal !!! :o( .. )
What a pity to fight so many years against police.. always fuck them.. but finally to be stop by some mother fuckers dealers vampirs!!!! that suck the party.. Fuck them ...
and big big sorry for all the other ones that simply wanted (like us) a good dance !!!!
b

http://www.psyberpunk.ch
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2007 02:22
No comments... and happy birthday Punk           "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music!"
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jun 30, 2007 03:56
thanx Slim. (but anniv. un peu nické avec toutes ces conneries.. ;o(....
Anyway i hope the court don't will put you too much trouble with all this blabla in the newspaper.. good luck.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 30-06-2007/Synopsia OPEN AIR / VOUVRY

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance