Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - `°²º¤3¤º²°`_night time psy @ 144bpm (complete track)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

`°²º¤3¤º²°`_night time psy @ 144bpm (complete track)

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 17:49
http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HOW50TBV7Y1B01NTTTWX4RXH9

hello people . check out this track i made .. night time psy trance @ 144 bpm .. i hope u enjoy this ..... and please dont forget to post feedback here ..all comments are welcome .. thanks .. bOOm and lotsa love to all !
gill
Melorix

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 22:10
hi there!
first, you have done nice work.
But you need lot's more patterns, layers, sounds, ...
Your track must also filled in with more sounds.
Try for example to listen very carefully to a track you like a lot, try hearing every noise there is. This is a very important job!
You have lot's of things in a track you need.
Like:
- Percussion: is very important, it can let your track sound way faster (lot's of hihats, snares, crashes, different unidentified noises, ....)
- Synths (also lot's, try to have like 5-6 automatisated synths / vst's playing the whole time, would be good also to have like 15 synths / vst's in total).
- Weird noises (don't forget about the exploding, ufo sound, wind, ... sounds! they are really needed! They fill your track nicely up and it feels more filled up then)
- Also VERY important is to give EVERY sound it's own effect!
EVERY sound needs eq!
also most sounds needs reeverbs, delays. Experiment with flangers, phazers, ring modulators, distortion tools, ...

That's about it
Take care ad don't stop making music.
Greetings Gill (Melorix)           http://trishula-records.com/artists-pages/melorix.html
gill
Melorix

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 22:11
Owyeah I forgot don't get demotivated
          http://trishula-records.com/artists-pages/melorix.html
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 13, 2005 07:47
hey thnx a ton for all the input ... noted and will work towards those things u pointed .. im still bit of a noob ..just been fiddling with this for maby a week and a bit ..so excuse me a bit .. but thnx again for much needed feedback ..cheerz
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 13, 2005 07:50
veery interesting about the more hi hats and snares .. if u could answer me for this .. hi hats are in
ooho ooho ooho ooho and snares in
oooo ooso ooo ooso ...if i put more hats ..do i make them overlap or place diffrently .. i tried ..and sounds a bit weird ..somethings not right .. anyway .. the learning continues
IcycoiL

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 13, 2005 08:39
Ok first of all, this is very good for a first attempt!:good: It shows you have definite potential.
The first thing I will critique is to work on your kick. The kick is your foundation! Sounds like you're going for the poppy sounding kick here, not booming, so I'd say just make it more powerful and amplified.
The atmospherics are great, don't change that!
Next comes the bassline . . . It seems a bit too monotonous and raw. Sounds like you have the grasp of what you're doing here so maybe try to make it sound a little bit more interesting? You could also try either making the current bassline somewhat breaky, or add another underlying basslne to make the track more rhythmic and full sounding. Play around with it a little bit you never know what you could come up with!
I don't know if minimal is the sound you're going for, but something tells me you're going for flowy. If you're going for flowy you need some more hi-hat action! Definite need for more all around hi-hat action here.
I think between the stronger kick, more interesting bassline and/or sounds, and added hi-hat you may have the start to something beautiful. Oh, and make each sound crisp and STRONG!
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - `°²º¤3¤º²°`_night time psy @ 144bpm (complete track)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance