Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Greece - 28 FEB//Nikos Liquid Love //+Stavros [Ahimsa] London
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

28 FEB//Nikos Liquid Love //+Stavros [Ahimsa] London

astral6896


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  60
Posted : Feb 22, 2008 22:27:43
Thursday 28 Feb
///////////////
++NIKOS liquid love
+++STAVROS-[Ahimsa]-London
///////////////
RED SEA
Potamianou 23 [behind "holiday inn"]
Ilissia

entrance 10euro ++Drink
Starts-----23.00           We have to get out of History...
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posts :  1864
Posted : Feb 23, 2008 12:59
nice to see stavros back best of luck
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posts :  514
Posted : Feb 23, 2008 23:29
hey Nick, good luck on this
Stavros is one of the pioneers,
for sure is gonna blast the place

Greetings from Corfu
Arion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posts :  32
Posted : Feb 25, 2008 20:53
heyz!!
this gonna be a killah event...
specially after a nice digestive tsiknoThursday dinner!
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posts :  1864
Posted : Feb 26, 2008 16:55
a party that will bring old memories
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posts :  575
Posted : Feb 26, 2008 17:03
----------->>>>
------------->>>
I have lot of time to hear Stayro.I can wait to hear him again.
good luck guys.Hope to see you there......
------------------>>>>>>>>>
------------------------->           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  620
Posted : Feb 26, 2008 17:42
What kind of music will be played?           ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posts :  514
Posted : Feb 26, 2008 19:35
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 17:42, Jedi_knight wrote:
What kind of music will be played?



'70's disco + R&B
hahahahaha....
are u kidding man?
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  620
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 10:04
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 19:35, uforica025 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 17:42, Jedi_knight wrote:
What kind of music will be played?



'70's disco + R&B
hahahahaha....
are u kidding man?




Thank's for the information........


          ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posts :  514
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 14:52
Quote:

On 2008-02-27 10:04, Jedi_knight wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 19:35, uforica025 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 17:42, Jedi_knight wrote:
What kind of music will be played?



'70's disco + R&B
hahahahaha....
are u kidding man?




Thank's for the information........





e, ma...what?
u don't know the style they play? so many years they are on the scene?
or u need the exact tracklist?? lol
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  620
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 16:39
Quote:

On 2008-02-27 14:52, uforica025 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-27 10:04, Jedi_knight wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 19:35, uforica025 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 17:42, Jedi_knight wrote:
What kind of music will be played?



'70's disco + R&B
hahahahaha....
are u kidding man?




Thank's for the information........





e, ma...what?
u don't know the style they play? so many years they are on the scene?
or u need the exact tracklist?? lol



Nikos is always playing different styles each time from psy trance to progressive and in the past dark.
As for stavros i have a lot of time to listen to him.
By the way he is stavros sv-mix?

Is it so hard to tell?

          ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
SpiritOfTrance


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  24
Posted : Feb 28, 2008 02:31
Not sv mix, he is another Stavros...and respect


Jedi, how old are you?
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  620
Posted : Feb 28, 2008 02:41
32           ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Trance Forum  Forum  Greece - 28 FEB//Nikos Liquid Love //+Stavros [Ahimsa] London
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance