Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 26/09/2003 Bat Shlomo (Eyal & Dotan)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

26/09/2003 Bat Shlomo (Eyal & Dotan)

B-E-I-Z
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 02:05
Hmmmm...Expected more .
It was a cold night in the north with great location, Nice mushroom decoration and mixed crowd.
When we arrived dotan was on the decks. He played some nighty progressive track that very fast become to full-on psy (Not my cup of tea but cool :) )
After Dotan came up Lior (Monitor Proment) & Asaf that gave some crazy stuff from 4:00 till 7:00 . non-stop killers that the crowd loved. I cant understand this style but its a metter of taste anyway...
While Asaf was on his way out of the decks came Eyal Ziv with great full-on set for the morning (Great mixing BTW) !
In the morning we saw some unexpected faces but harmless :)
Great view in the morning
Hope you enjoyed there either :))

:good:
Rasta
psylife

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Sep 28, 2003
it was a very nice one good music in the morning(a lot of syndrum tracks)good vibe and good deco....
la ben adam she kimhat nichnak baboker: miztaher she zachkti aliha pashot ayiti mastol gamor me shivas...ve la haverim aarsim shelo:
zot lo siba lriv ve lahazor et amosica...
anyway i was stond and i didnt see nothing so have a good year man and dont do drugs coze drugs are bed....
shana tova.....
Mark(Dalmat)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 09:53
killa party!
killa deco!
killa ppl!
killa location!
booooooooooooooom
usSsSssss
i liked!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 10:17
Hebrew pls Psylife.

It wasn't Eyal and Dotan party but Eyal and Ilan party (not the same Eyal from D&E). And both Eyal and Dotan happen to play there, but again this was not there party.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
T.D.R
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 12:30
First of all , i have to say , the price was overblown (100 nis) according to the line-up , that even the organizer couldn't remember it initially ...(it was weird , he had a few seconds to bethink who's playing in his party). we expected much more , we got promised for narrow friends party ,good ppl and just beautiful faces, we got bad party with 95% bad ppl , advanced shimons (even honorable group of arabs ) , we got promised for "mind blowing sound system" (organizer's words ) , we got nice sound system, nothing more , over the first hours , then - it started to be beaten , it simply couldn't stand of the load over the last hours :-/ .
when we and some other ppl at the entrance said our things about the price , we were told : "be ready for lot lot of spoils " really sad , no music etc mentioned , the highlight was "the spoils"...Anyway , i don't think that some sugariness worth that much...
we got promised to heavy security , "who prevent advent of creatures and protect the parking section" , well , yes - there were some guys at the entrance only , that it seems they havn't prevented none.. i couldn't see even one guarder at the party place , and most important these days -at the parking place.
On the other hand , i must say , nice location , impressive deco indeed...

music , most of it , was good (nothing special though ) , very nice set by the 2 guys who played after lior i think (i'll be thankful if someone could tell who are these guys..) , very nice music selection , great mixing , i loved each part of ur set !
unfortunately , no vibes at all ..

In general , Bad party
Organizers - U Can't Mislead People like that , too bad...

Happy new year everyone , hope to be blessed with more good parties than ...
B-E-I-Z
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 14:20
Well T.D.R. Im agree with every word you said.
The price was too high for the lame line-up
The ppl was most of it faces
The security section was good if u havent seen - they watched our car for the all evening...i think

nevermind...Shana Tova anyway
parapsyched
Scratch 22

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 15:21
came there around 7:30 from another party...
most of the ppl i saw at that time were good ppl. the sound was great despite what was said here . while i came eyal was playing . boring set imo... few nice tracks but no vibe. than came up gershon & saar came up with an amzing psychadelic nonstop ass kicking set. loved every minute of it. bom u guys.
the deco was nice nit amazing but nice. the place was great but a little rocky . and about the price well 100 for a no big names party is too much even though the music was as good. i had a great time there... shana tova ...
          if u dig deep enough u just might reach the sky...

"dream is destiny"

http://www.scratch-22.com
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 15:45
well... i expected more but after all i had a great time.
got there around 5...
it was freezing!!!!!! so cold! i thought im in the midle of the winter!

the music was... nice...
i loved the deco! realy made me smile seeing those mushrooms all around me.
the locate was beautiful... not something special.
the ppl... well... a bit faces over here... a bit faces over there... but also nice and beautiful ppl so it didnt bother me so much.
the sound... oh the sound... was good till we felt the damage! (parapsyched, we know, we know )
but till then it was nice (and yeah.... also after...)
the 2 guys after Eyal realy did it for me. brought a great set!
about the price.... way way way overline... but i can understand its Rosh Hashana and you need heavy security... (where was it btw?!?)

o.k ppl it was a nice party after all imho. i came with a great Rosh Hashana spirit and there was nothing serios over there that turnd me down.
thnx Eyal & Ilan... hope the next one will be better (and yeah! chipper!)

have fun ya all!

just flow baby... just flow...
wackoX

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 16:19
well, I don't agree with you T.D.R, your expectations from a party are pretty high. the party was damn good, almost everyone were good ppl, maybe 5% were shimons.
anyways, the sound system was fuck** good!!! too good. it blew my had off.
yeah, the price was pretty high, but it was my birthday, so I was given a discount (70 nis for a ticket .
I really enjoyed that party, decoration also was great.

maybe I appreciate that party too much cuz I haven't been to a party for over 2 months, I don't know...but you can check out the party galleries, i've added some pics from the party.           I do...
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 18:13
well we got there at 5 and came in after 20 minutes cuz the man in the entrance asked for 100 nis , we said 50 he said 70, we said 50 and after 15 minutes he said ok, really too much for this kind of party.
the deco was the best deco i saw this year, beautifull mkushrooms, great sound system and a drunk dj that broke the system heheh but a very funny dude:)
the ppl were.... hmm.. well...mixed.
the music was cool , i didnt like asi&lior style but eyal was good as always and the last 2 guys were great!!
it was great to meet ppl i havent seen in along time , it was great seeing u shoham, arik, eyal and some few more
all in all, as nova said it was really fun party, good luck eyal&ilan in the next one! , now i take a break antil something really good will come up. i got tired:)
          Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
parapsyched
Scratch 22

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Sep 29, 2003 15:47
a couple of things: the drunk dj is monitor proment a.k.a lior.... and yuor break will be shorter than u think asi....           if u dig deep enough u just might reach the sky...

"dream is destiny"

http://www.scratch-22.com
T.D.R
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 30, 2003 16:00
well , wackox my friend , my expectations are according to what i use to see , and according to what i got used to during the last years...

well yes , every person and his expectations , it seems your expectations / ambitions are very poor , i guess it is resulting from your prior experience , nothing bad though

Quote:
almost everyone were good ppl, maybe 5% were shimons

You said "the party was damn good" , it's a matter of other causes ( music , deco etc etc .. ) it's your taste , i definitely don't agree though ,
But " 5% were shimons" ?! were we at the same party ?! here it's connected with seeing man , i imagine both of us know what "ars" looks like , and i could see barely really little group of good ppl , that were easy to see on their faces : " damn , we were beaten ! "

Anyway , i hope both of us will find our joy at the close parties ...

nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 30, 2003 17:16
well T.D.R... with some parts i can agree... it wasnt a "highlight" party and not even close to be one...
but those days how much highlight can you get?
i had a wonderfull time over there without thinking "ohh... that party was better.... this party was great... bla bla bla..." try to enjoy the moment... (and the wonderful deco )

and about the Shimonim... there were some but i havent noticed they made damages or bad behavyor... not even one car got broken into... no fights... they were in thire busyness and so was i (and other ppl who tried to have some fun for paying 100 nis...!)

and btw, i saw lots of smiles and good happy ppl... "beaten"? - yeah right... hell no!
if you are calling that a "shitty party" then i guss you havent been in a real shitty one. (and for you i hope you wont ever!!!!!!)           just flow baby... just flow...
8i8

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 1, 2003 12:39
hi you guyz,
i wasn't going to say anything, but after reading all this i feel i have to.
this was NOT a great party. yes, the decorations were really great, and a lovely location, and a lot of lovely people, but....
the music... the music was an endless mess, jumping from one thing to another (balagan). and worst of all was the sound, that was terrible. the sound was so bad that it was impossible to stay in the dance floor, and that's why very few people were dancing.
shimons or no shimons (ppl drinking beer with a straw, or the guy who thought it was cool to drive his car into the dance area), you have to have really great music...

booooom...
katam
Abomination

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 1, 2003 14:36
well as a dj that played in the party .....saar and i started playing at 8:30 in the mourning after watching about 200 people leave because for some reason the dj that played before us decided it was europe and he played a minimal and uplifting set with top mixing but people in israel want to get electricuted in the mourning...if we were in goa the set he played would of been a hit but what happend here was that we were left with maybe 100 people to play to.....
what was also a big issue is that by the time we went on , 4 speakers were burnt so the volume was 60 percent of what it could be.
Dont get me wrong ...im not complaining, these things happen in parties but not in a 100nis party which the friends that drove saar and I to the party had to pay.
what made saar and i leave the set after one hour was two shimonim that kept buggin us to put a cd they were holding (raja ram) claiming that I quote: " You are making everybody leave, if u put raja ram track 11 you will see how everybody will dance"....well after ten minutes of that i decided im not going to mix while being harrased by the dumbest motherfucker known to man.......after that they moved on to saar which also took about tem minutes of that before we both decided this is not a party we want to remember.......but i really appreciate your compliments on our set....i have to say we werent even half through it......
boom shankar
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 26/09/2003 Bat Shlomo (Eyal & Dotan)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance