Author

25-2-2005 / Psyberpunk marathon in V-SO

Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Feb 17, 2005 17:20
an other groovy night at the V-SO
start 21 till 3.00
finally st Paul find the way to have it legal :o))))
but unfortunatly that's mean it will close at 3.00
actually looking for place for a after party ...
more news soon
don't will be a usual psyber full on set
but a deep groovy set .. maximum 136 bpm
(green power night ;o)
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Feb 17, 2005 17:23
Djekill and Nybass will play at same place the 25 mars
Same concept: maximum velocity: 136 bpm

Long life to V-SO :o)))

www.TheCollective.ch
djbassman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 19, 2005 11:20
only maximal 136 pbm....
is it for sleeping on the dancfloor.
sorry....smile
greez bassman
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Feb 19, 2005 12:15
LoooL

I think it could be an interesting concept, nobody said much faster= much motivation

If music is deep and intense it could be really original as concept.... not always same full-on boom boom
SpockteR

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 01:35
Quote:

On 2005-02-19 11:20, djbassman wrote:
only maximal 136 pbm....
is it for sleeping on the dancfloor.
sorry....smile
greez bassman

But I just wanted to establish that "sorry/smile" does not fit ... I think 136 bpm is ok, ManMadeMan has songs that are running around 126 - you can have nice massive music at 136, more than this: sleep is not a question of bpm - sleep happens, you know... (I'm kidding ;-))           t = (3/(8*G*Pi*rho))^(1/2) where 'rho' is the density of the universe and 't' is its size.
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Feb 21, 2005 17:38
Quote:

On 2005-02-19 12:15, Stregone wrote:
LoooL
I think it could be an interesting concept, nobody said much faster= much motivation
If music is deep and intense it could be really original as concept.... not always same full-on boom boom

personnaly i love this concept ..
St. Paul the owner of the V-SO put this rules .. MAXIMUM VELOCITY : 136 BPM !

To be honnest the first time i play for him i tell him: ok for the start .. but all the night, it's impossible... too utopic ...

but because he had loot of problem with the police and was in need of support i accept to play for him ...
finally i already played 4 time there,.. and each time it was awsome .. so hot on the dance floor
ok difficult to start the dance floor, i suspect it's because everybody arrive with music really full on in the car ;o)
but when it's on: it's fucking hot and groovy ..
and the dance become much less robotic .. more human .. more TRIBAL & expressive .. and i like it ))))

Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Feb 21, 2005 17:50
[quote]
On 2005-02-21 01:35, SpockteR wrote:
Quote:

But I just wanted to establish that "sorry/smile" does not fit ... I think 136 bpm is ok, ManMadeMan has songs that are running around 126 - you can have nice massive music at 136, more than this: sleep is not a question of bpm - sleep happens, you know... (I'm kidding ;-))

exactly mr Spokter
Tranan got some old song fucking massive, real rotor dtuff !!
Etnica: (5tones) is incredibly full on for his 126 bpm !!
the bass line of Ecliptic (strange wave: 132) is just magic !
same feeling with "gotcha" of Synthetic .. arrghhh
Wizzy noise got a loot of 136 bpm tracks that are killer and running around 135 ...

and also a loot of full on can be pitch down till 136 ... the result is a wall of bass ;o)
try for exemple to pitch down:
"the catalyst" of Earthlink ..
or "implosion" & "flakes" of Hujaboy and you will understand the meaning of deep ;o) !!!!
to write music you need space .. and more you go faster more you compresse the time and so the space between the notes !
more you go slowier, more the bass become massive .. cause they got space to expresse themself ;o)
try and enjoy ! :o) !!
SpockteR

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 23:20
Great - Psyberpunk rules ok!

I knew there is a particular reason why the under-136-world exists - and let me add this: people who often listen to music under 136 bpm
do not suffer from heart diseases and do almost never encounter epilepti accumulation and related illness
they make less car accidents - the cooler drivers!
they have less problems with stress and almost never suffer from nervous breakdowns !
And: Last but not least: They can dance hours and hours and hours and sooo ... they know that higher BPM does not automatically result in a higher spirit.
          t = (3/(8*G*Pi*rho))^(1/2) where 'rho' is the density of the universe and 't' is its size.
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Feb 22, 2005 01:08
Spokter,
your smiliers are killer )

"
And: Last but not least: They can dance hours and hours and hours and sooo ... "

Yeeeeeees !! ;o))) and it's what we love ...
unfortunatly the V-so stop at 3.00 ...grrrrrr stupid police rules ... hope it will change after the test time of the club ... ?!?!!!!

see ya
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 25-2-2005 / Psyberpunk marathon in V-SO

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance