Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2012 Mayan Prophesies

Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 28, 2011 14:49:48
Hello
Do you believe that we are nearing the end of our time on this planet?

What do these prophesies mean to you ?

For me,
Its going to be a spiritual awakening where we perceive more than ever imagined.
More Dimensions, the after life, spirits and the cosmos...
Extinction / end of world is all bull shit in my opinion.

Have you done any reading or research on this subject?

Have a nice day

peAce
jabba

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 28, 2011 20:01
do you believe in "moral check" at the time of prophesies were inscribed or if they really were they must be meant for a check on humanity so it does not ruin its codes of conduct for mother earth , in a hope that ppl will be afraid of thinking about the END and shall not plunder the earth .

But again if this was as serious as a heart attack it would stir the world focus , and besides why did it not crop up in the era of discoveries in the 50s but that is just my opinion and take on it

as far as spiritual shift is concerned , again i am not being skeptic but ..... you learn as you go with your experience and as you learn you become wise to wiser and may want to call it spirituality and thus the only metaphysical explanation for the prophecy will exist when nothing as in the END happens ........ no a single person will doubt that it is for some consciousness reason "the 2012" ............... now if i told someone that on a certain date he would start feeling the difference in his perception sure it will drill into his mind and everything he sees after the said date shall be connected by his subconscious part to the date ............simple explanation

still more views ....... probablity of mathematics can mean anything to ppl who were here long long back Mayans could mistake too on their calculations

To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jul 28, 2011 21:02
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 29, 2011 00:22
Quote:

On 2011-07-28 21:02, Axis Mundi wrote:

hahahahahah

Nice

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jul 29, 2011 01:18
The guy is holding the aztec calendar.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 29, 2011 07:32
hahahahah ... .nice
jabba

Posted : Aug 1, 2011 14:17
LMAO            To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 3, 2011 06:21
Quote:

On 2011-07-29 01:18, Login wrote:
The guy is holding the aztec calendar.

This misinformation is everywhere. Just do a google image search for "maya calendar" and you will see mostly images of the AZTEC sun stone which does not have anything to do with the Mayas except for the mesoamerican link.

This is the Aztec sun stone (NOT maya calendar):

The maya calendar would look more like this:

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2011 05:11
Quote:

On 2011-08-03 06:21, Aluxe wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-07-29 01:18, Login wrote:
The guy is holding the aztec calendar.

This misinformation is everywhere. Just do a google image search for "maya calendar" and you will see mostly images of the AZTEC sun stone which does not have anything to do with the Mayas except for the mesoamerican link.

This is the Aztec sun stone (NOT maya calendar):

The maya calendar would look more like this:

LOL I hadnt notice that, I hope some aztecs come down and take the hearts out of such ignorant people . By the way that image about the mayan calendar is quite good explaining how they saw time (spiral/cycles).

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
jabba

Posted : Aug 4, 2011 19:39
hahahahhahahaha one more thing... lol...... i cant stop thinking very simple .......... Is it not possible that their calendar was just a calender same as we have in our mobile phones with a scheduler and a "to do" diary and is it not possible that Mayans had 2012 as their plan to end the world but they unfortunately vanished and the to do list is what we are reading today LMFAO hahahahahahahaha jajajajajaja jajajajaja sorry cant stop
           To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 5, 2011 02:33
Quote:

On 2011-08-04 19:39, jabba wrote:
hahahahhahahaha one more thing... lol...... i cant stop thinking very simple .......... Is it not possible that their calendar was just a calender same as we have in our mobile phones with a scheduler and a "to do" diary and is it not possible that Mayans had 2012 as their plan to end the world but they unfortunately vanished and the to do list is what we are reading today LMFAO hahahahahahahaha jajajajajaja jajajajaja sorry cant stop

Their calendar functions different than ours, their was cyclical. 2012 is just an end of a cycle. Also, ancient cultures used their calendars quite different than us, we still have a lot of holidays and "sesopns" but we dont really give them a deep meaning. For them was really important the next stage, cycle or what ever. The uncertanity of their world pushed them to try to guess the future and give time meaning.

They didnt said the world is gonna end or anything apocalyptic.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
jabba

Posted : Aug 5, 2011 12:16
@login i know bro .......... but sometimes we need to take it light coz the mazes are mazes like a rabbit hole deeper you go n you find yet another and in the end when you come out you feel like digging your own .............sure am not thinking what i was kidding about in the previous post but now this calender thing has gone stale with me it has been donkey long years following this trail time n again hahahaha

peace n light very light            To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - 2012 Mayan Prophesies

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance