Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - 2010 query
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2010 query

V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Sep 10, 2009 04:05:36
Might be a bit early but I'll have just 2 weeks in ths lovely country next year starting at the end of March... are there many festivals or gigs on then in Tokyo?

I'd also be interested on any info on the heavy metal and drum n bass scene...           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Sep 26, 2009 21:03
march will be too early for outdoor parties but you will find lots of club events, just stay tuned
if your dates are flexible you should try to go in the end of march, it starts getting warm and it is very beautiful with the cherry blossoms.
as far as heavy metal and drum n bass, they dont have big scenes for that here as far as i know but im sure you will find something if you look. good luck!           We Do This Every Day
the daleks

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Oct 21, 2009 07:35
check metropolis.co.jp > concerts for stuff going on in other scenes

Tokyo has a bit of everything going on somewhere at all times..           Gamma Riders EP out now on iTunes and Amazon.com!

The Daleks : www.myspace.com/thedaleksupreme
A-Boys : www.myspace.com/akibaboys
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Oct 25, 2009 03:47
thanks for the replies... year looks like I'll be arriving towards the very end of march and stay for 2-2.5 weeks into mid-April before heading to Malaysia for a week.

Can;t wait, live in Fukuoka for 9 months in 2006, but will be nice to be visiting as tourist this time!           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - 2010 query

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance