Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - 2009 NBA Finals
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2009 NBA Finals

Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jun 8, 2009 16:19:50
Well, two games down, and I feel sorry for Ron Jere...Stan Van Gundy. In the first game they got into one little fight and their mother got scared and said you're going to see Kobe and Pau in Bel-Air.

OK, I'll restart.

First game, Orlando choked the moment Kobe started coming at them. Second game, well, they had it and let it slip through their fingers. They can't blame it on Courtney Lee, because if anything, they lost the game in the second and third quarters, when they made the game about Turkoglu and Lewis and not about Howard, which just looked tired in overtime.

Now the series moves to Orlando for the next three games, all of which Orlando should win if they want a chance. And they can - if they execute as well as they can and show their basketball like in game 2. Any thoughts?           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 01:49
I think we already have a champion...
Junosis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 07:15
they need kgggggggggggg

but seriously, I think they'l defend homecourt. I can see them winning 2 games there and if they find their shot early in the games they could take one in LA.
Junosis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 07:17
of course if they keep letting lamar odom look like a stud it's gonna be a long, wait sorry, short series for the magic
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Jun 11, 2009 13:31
Lakers all the way
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 15, 2009 15:47
Game over. Kobe rules.
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Jun 15, 2009 17:08
yes to celebrate everyone go to your nearest jap restaurant and have a Kobe Steak           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 15, 2009 18:12
yeah and Pau rules as well           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - 2009 NBA Finals

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance