Email info@partyfuture.com
Url www.partyfuture.com
DoLphin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 28, 2007 13:34
here is an interview with Arno
Polaris :

- How and when did you meet with the electronic music?

i met electronic music in 1989 when i was at school . a friend of mine told me about a club ( rex club ) that was organising some acid house night . i went there and really felt in love with that music . i still remember 2 tracks that were playing that night several times ! before that , i was listening to some electronic music like klf , lil louis and stuff like that but his night in the rex club was the really first time i listened that music all night long. unforgetable ...

- When did you decide to play and produce trance music?

i was collecting music and then in 1994 i began to play in some parties in france and ibiza . then the virus of djing was in me ! producing music came much later . in 1999 i decided to stop travelling to get into producing music . since that time i working a lot in the studio ...

- Which labels released your music in the first time?

it was 3D vision . it was actually if not the 1 st track one of the 1 st i did . before was only unfinished track . i did that one with matt , a friend that was alreay dj for 3d vision . cristophe ( absolom ) heard the track and as he liked it , he decided to release it . it was really a chance for me to release that 1 st track on such a famous label . this helped me a lot and gave me lot of motivation .

- What does "Trance music" means for you? Why it is different from other repetative music, like house or techno?

well it has his own style , definiltely less clubby than house and less minimal than techno . but everythings is changing .some trance sounds more and more like techno and some like house which is good i think because i like when styles are mixing together . i dont like so much all those very separate categorys. trance is to my idea quite a powerfull bass drum and some atmospheric sound to travel the mind . but then this is a matter of taste , it can also be very rythmic and not so atmospheric or even really melodic .

- What is your favourite party palces? Where do you like to stay the best?

to say the truth for me the best party place is brazil ..there the scene is really big and the parties are really popular and most of the time outside as the weather is cool .and there are some really great festival there . i played on last new years eve in universo paralello , this was really amazing festival for more than 10 000 people on a beautiful beach in bahia ..unforgetable !

- When are you plannig to release your next album?

i will probably finish it before the summer . so should be ready to release around september i guess .

- What can you tell us about the trance scene in France

scene is france is much smaller than it used to be 10 years ago . but still are some really nice parties and also few festival with solid organisation like for example hadra . there are few parties in club and others place
Manda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Mar 1, 2007 02:55
i like this project

all the best
seja84

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 22:52
polaris rocks!great music,good artist dont mis this one there!!
good luck
kim0
Prudentia

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 13, 2007 01:53
nice.. wish u all the best..           www.facebook.com/djkim0/
www.soundcloud.com/djkim0/
DoLphin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 13, 2007 18:29
Thank you !!!!