There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 156bpm full-on track
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

156bpm full-on track

Vertical Element

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 07:09
Yea, it's not finished yet. Need some comments.. I'm going to change almost all hihats as soon as I get on with track. Guite fast track but it keeps u up.

Give it a try and comments please.

http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=261638&type=dl
dija
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 08:51
I see great potential here. You you've got the lead synths in the background and the supporting synths and the nice resonance fx synths. It needs cleaned up especially the bass and kick. Instead of so much sub bass try to get the bass more audible, give it some texture in the midrange. A good system will bring out that sub bass believe me it just needs to exist in small quantities.

I'd like to hear these lead synths be a little more prominent in parts and play a few notes. You actually have some stuff playing out of key and some detuned synths, but they don't bother me for some reason. Usually stuff like that nags the hell out of me. Too much reverb also I think thats the source of some of this mud I hear.
Vertical Element

Posted : Mar 9, 2007 10:02
Thanks for comments mate..
I'll try to work out things u said - can't wait to get pair of decent monitors, my audio system is now piece of crap..
Vertical Element

Posted : Mar 9, 2007 11:36
Little bit of modified version here http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=261659&type=dl

Still haven't done anything for dija's suggestions.. I'll try but now it's time for morningbeer.
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 156bpm full-on track

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance