Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - @@ 156 bpm fullon night track @@
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

@@ 156 bpm fullon night track @@

weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 8, 2006 15:51
hello .. heres something im working on .. leave ur comments / suggestions / critisizm etc .. thnx

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BZMVLDW1WTX42OK5L3W6EHC4P

weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 9, 2006 13:56
ok i finished a bit more of it .. noone got any suggestions , critisismz ? .. plz post any .. thanx

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12UPPBA4AD4SD2S8ELMKABOLBS
Verb

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 14:08
im gonna download right away and listen
Verb

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 14:25
quick start! i enjoy those sometimes.

00:25

not very heavy on the bass, and i was hoping for a bottom end on this track to start goin here

rimshot like sounds at the minute mark something are a bit loud.

highs so far are very pronounced, quite clear mind, but just a bit too loud relative to the lower register.

bassline melodies. i don't perticulary fancy these kinds of melodies myself, i like a firm ground, or none at all

musicaly, i don't think there's much "substance" in this, alot of things pointing towards, but no real heading or "arriving at". Alot of fills and shwishes leading up to... nothing... It catches me though, they are nice fills. But i don't enjoy getting tricked all the time. I like a reward, atleast 80% of the times.

you could easily pull off a really phat track with this is a basis for it, you have enough fills there to fill 2 tracks atleast. Just pull on some really phat filtered thing, something that uses up the stereoimage and plays around you with acute precision. that's what id like to hear anyway And add a bottom to this.

also, what i think would be cool, and that i was hoping for, was for the bottom to come in at fill no 2.
like a.. "Surprise! you thought that was it?!"
like having it sweep in to the 00:24 mark or something.

i'm listening in monitors btw.
weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2006 10:45
hmm .. thnx man .thats some very valuable inputs there . its very much still a work in progress . ill end up changing a lot by the time its done .. hopefully itl come out nice

any more ppl wana share their thoughts and help a amature producer ?
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - @@ 156 bpm fullon night track @@

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance