Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 152BPM end-of-the-world Psy; "Dimorphic Blackcell"
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

152BPM end-of-the-world Psy; "Dimorphic Blackcell"

Cybernetika
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 2, 2005 17:15
Hey folks,
Here's a new track I've made... perhaps one of the hardest Cybernetika tunes out there ... I call this style "end of the world Psy". You will see why when listening
It's a dark nighttime raver with lots of atmosphere, harsh FX, dirty acidlines and a pounding industrial rythm @152BPM. Any of you who liked my tune "Chaosphere" wont be disappointed

Name: Dimorphic Blackcell
Length: 10:12
Bitrate: 192kbps
Filesize: 14MB

The link:
http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_dimorphic_blackcell.mp3
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Oct 2, 2005 22:46
Old school Keep...           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Cybernetika
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 3, 2005 13:24
Thanks
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Oct 3, 2005 14:20

Hey ..

Some good psy i heard here

I like the entring , Nice synth in the backround . I didt like the man talk sample in the begin of the track (Only) cause i wish hearing it more clear/clean (That part - All the other are great and high quality , and less loud at this sample . I didt liket the the house sound lead that coming in 00:28 and go's allmost all over the track and some fullon tuch that i didt liket at all .
I liket some of your breaks .. 2:35 - Very interesting and dark till end . Try use more pads (one sample is back again and again for all over the track 4-5 times) .
7:51 - 8:42 Good work in the backround ! .
try work with some more loops/leads to make the track being more curiouse (Dont forget .. Its a 10:12 min must be some freshing new ideas in it)

I realy liket to listen to .. You can makes this track being even more crazy and madness for sure

Good luck !

Cybernetika
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 4, 2005 22:28
Cardinal, your feedback is great. Really valuable to me

I will look what I can do about increasing the atmosphere on this one. Thanks again, means a lot to me
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 152BPM end-of-the-world Psy; "Dimorphic Blackcell"

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance