Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 15.11.2002@dinamo dvash-playhouse vs. micropeole
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

15.11.2002@dinamo dvash-playhouse vs. micropeole

david kebab
Faction

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Nov 12, 2002 18:54
*this is not a trance event* but still.....
this weekend dinamo dvash and micropeople present a special party with Losoul from the german label Playhouse.
also in the club MCI will sell the new CD from playhouse "famous when dead 2" in discount prices.

PLAYHOUSE
originally formed as an alternative label to KLANG ELEKTRONIK, to release the more traditional House-influenced stuff the label smoothly developed his own very unique style of modern futuristic House-music, combinig the basic timeless elements of old school classical House music with fresh unheard science fiction like ingredients. givin the label that special flavour of sound which was unlike to anything else that time. Inspiration came from labels like PRESCRIPTION (and all brilliant sub-labels), early GUIDANCE, SHELTER, CLUBHOUSE and CASUAL Rec. from Chicago, as much as 20:20 VISION‘s and HERBERT‘s sound from the UK.
Playhouse is all about progression in Club-House and Pop-House-music with a deep mentality. fusing the more warm sounds of house music (mainly old chicago deep house), with techno, elektro and Glitch. this is what makes playhouse one of the most ground breaking labels in the house scene right now.

LOSOUL
known for his deep abstract sound and feel peter kremeier has been on of the most important and consistent producers
in playhouses roster of artist. he has released several singles and one full album called "belong". somewhere between the warm sounds of chicago house and the cold monotone feeling of basic channel lies losouls music.
Gripping groovy music with elements on the edge of abstraction, music of here and now that offers new experiences of sound and movement, changes dimensions and is pleasant in an unconventional way.

*if you are looking for progressive club music, which is not trance but would make you dance and be happy...feel free 2 try this one.

lineup:
Airy (hydrogen dukebox\micropeople)- hey thats me.
Losoul (playhouse)
dj slow_me (micropeople)

e-flyer
http://www.dinamo-dvash.co.il/e-flyers/losoul.html
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Nov 12, 2002 19:00
students have 20% - of entrance fee + first drink free.
see ya there..           Believe your soul !
blue elf

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 14, 2002 15:05
for a clue about what will happen tomorrow u can listen tonight (14.5) to Losoul at 102fm 24:00-2:00.
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 17, 2002 10:42
MICROpeople are da best in HOUSE !!           Believe your soul !
Synthax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 17, 2002 11:44

WAS GREAT GREAT PARTY !!!

Losoul was great!

so are you, airy + slow-me !

c you next party!
say oolreich we can't wait...

david kebab
Faction

Posted : Nov 17, 2002 13:29
this was a great party for us.
thanx u guys who came, BLT,PSYduck,mr.uzi,blue elf,the ZOMBIE!!! (which danced all the time!!!)
it was an amazing party, people just danced for a couple of hours (i wish only we had more people in the club).
losoul gave an excellent set, very clean, very good mixing skills,great music selection, what can i say he was a real pro.
see next month:)
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 18, 2002 00:26
glad to see you got some stuff going yair my friend
i dug your stuff at boom.. good luck in the furture with it.. maybe i'll be able to come and check it some time           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 18, 2002 10:50
next month same place same atmosphere PLEASE           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 15.11.2002@dinamo dvash-playhouse vs. micropeole

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance