Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 14th October - Libra Celebration Party (Virgo Black Moon 2)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

14th October - Libra Celebration Party (Virgo Black Moon 2)

MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 14:15
PEOPLE! PEOPLE!!!!!

To finish this once for all:

1. FrakaSound is responsible for some of the BEST parties ever thrown in this country;

2. This thread is about the Libra Celebration Party that took place last saturday in pure good vibes.

3. If someone has something good or bad to say about FrakaSound, let him open a new thread about this. Here, it is completely

Thank you!!!
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 15:14
MAKE LOVE ANYWAY
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2006 19:45

i'm single, someone get me a horny girl so i can give her happiness and endless love... or does anyone else out there wanna share some love juice??

hahaha ... god damn hippies....!!!           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Pinch

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 15:11
hehehe...

It would be nice if next time someone could put "magnetic visions", "frakasound" and other associations together to organize a great party like this "Libra party"....!! No..???

Well.. why not..!!!

Now all the people know that it wasnt a frakasound party (I still don't see any difference....) ... But I think that without you "Slim" and without you "Alex" I surely did NOT PLAY at this first party of mine out of ticino........
Aren't you happy for that? and for all the help you gave me and that you are still giving me..? ....

I am very happy Thank you.....

Anyway I think that collaboration is better than """war"""..

with collaboration we could also meet TOGETHER differents people and organizations from switzerland.... And it would be nice to meet some swiss-german/french sometimes in Tessin too.........!!!!! Why not...?????? hehe.....

Anyway.. We're all here for the same thing.... maybe with differents tastes..!

But "GOA" parties and people are all ONE BIG THING... Why could Switzerland not be like "GOA"..?

Hehe.. David, maybe next time we could also invite some "she djs" to find happiness and endless love.... hihihi..
A "vs" will surely be appreciated hahaha

Ciaooo,

Luca

Neo-Psyko

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 15:54
Bravissimo Pinch for yours rights words !

In reallity we are ONE with multiple tastes and philosophies and that's our force. The super happy party we have in Salins with the Libra Celebration last week-end is the proof...

I'm very sorry for using the word "war" in my last post, it was a primary reaction to a very bad post against Frakasound who gave us so much happiness with their parties organisations.

Hope to see you all in such a party in the same super spirit. I mean we really get a rare moment of music & joy , everybody dancing and smiling from begin to end...

PEACE & UNITY WILL BE THE ONLY TRUTH !!!           Pumping Up The Volume

http://www.hedweb.com
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 20, 2006 17:31
luca & fabian, my brothers, thank you guyz for the real cool words. we need more people like you 2 and the ticino crew with such a great spirit and noble understanding in our scene!!

time passes by so quickly and with my busy schedule i have nowadays, sometimes i easily forget why i started with the psytrance movement. it is my positive balance to my everyday life with all its negative energies. it is the spiritual moment where i can celebrate with same minded people and appreciate the wonders of nature in the most beautiful breath-taking places of mother earth. this is what i am, this is what i do.

especially here in our little country it is important to do collaboration in order to break the imaginary roschtigraben (once again, i don't believe in this, but it's a good way to explain the swiss scene). but a collaboration only makes sense if all participants believe in the same cause and are ready to work hard for a united goal. with this in mind, a project can grow, its members can learn, and the results will achieve more positive reactions/outcome than one can imagine. what seems simple in theory is unfortunately not always the case in reality, not everyone shares the same vision. but hey, this is life, things change, people come and go, but the global psytrance vision & values will stay and will continue to be passed on to others with an open mind. after all, goa is a state of mind...

i really do hope ... let me reword ... i know in the near future we can and we will make collaborations in different parts of swiss interacting with each other in the most craziest forms and parties. just a matter of the right people at the right time in a wonderful place.

PEACE, UNITY, UNDERSTANDING, TOLERANCE, AND LOVE ARE THE ONLY TRUTH!!

see ya guyz around

ps: yea luca, wouldn't mind showing a girl my private live act... you know, unreleased material only she can see and hear.... bahahahaha!!!!!!

www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 20, 2006 17:32
For what concern us, we are a swiss italian organisation, we try every time to call artists from all part of switzerland, and not only switzerland, to give out variety but also to promote local artists...

But a part the organisation which can be easily way of discussion and uncomprehension for me is normally to change to make variety and toi try to unify everybody and mix together differents people

Because often is easy to speak but harder to follow the words by facts

Without any explicit reference to anybody, just to follow the discussion here above

Anyway PEACE LOVE and UNITE TO BE STRONGER!

VARIETY IS OUR FORCE
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 20, 2006 17:33
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
ilfolle

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 17:46
hey david, who's this eleonore???maybe Goa Gil's wife....AHAHAHAHAH....already forgot what she said........

the party was great, really good people, and also i appriciated a lot the location...

greetz to all the people i kwen this week end ciauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 20, 2006 18:22
ue folle what do you have against goa gill whife if he does have one??

MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 18:47
Quote:

On 2006-10-20 17:31, Nygma wrote:
i easily forget why i started with the psytrance movement. it is my positive balance to my everyday life with all its negative energies. it is the spiritual moment where i can celebrate with same minded people and appreciate the wonders of nature in the most beautiful breath-taking places of mother earth. this is what i am, this is what i do.

You know I've always loved you Dave!!! It's so good to read this post, thank you!!!!

THIS is the reason of all our efforts! Magical moments in the middle of nowhere, in breathtaking locations with amazing good people! Be FREE in our minds and bodies to celebrate LIFE! And that is all it's about!! Any other concern is a waste of time!!! (even if it's sometimes necessary...) Let's NEVER forget what we stand for and can we be forever united in peace, respect and LOVE!!
WooHooHOOOOO!!!!
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 21:05
Quote:

On 2006-10-20 17:31, Nygma wrote:

a collaboration only makes sense if all participants believe in the same cause and are ready to work hard for a united goal. with this in mind, a project can grow, its members can learn.

I totally agree Dave...unfortunately I really begin to think some people will never learn !! :-(

Quote:

What seems simple in theory is unfortunately not always the case in reality, not everyone shares the same vision. but hey, this is life, things change, people come and go...

just a matter of the right people at the right time in a wonderful place.

So what to do now? hehehehehe...

Lets wish love and peace on earth and long life to all living creatures. Respect, unity and all other good vibrations to our planet... Ok I am a little cynical here, but it is just that, as some people allready pointed out in previous posts, a good think is often much easily tought than done...

Less words and more actions please, stop mental masturbation people...

Cheers           "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music!"
Kristian Wilson - former CEO Nintendo Corp.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 20, 2006 22:05
What I wanted to say is yes let's act!

But let's act by respecting our initial ideas and principles as much as we can...

If I say UNITE I try to do something unite and I'll make all the efforts I can to do like that!

Really few people do like that....
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 03:55
*yaaaaaaawn*

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 10:21

reading through these post now, it does seem a bit

muahahahahahahhahahaha, this is a good morning sunday laugh!!!           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 14th October - Libra Celebration Party (Virgo Black Moon 2)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance