Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

146 - 156 BPM?????

paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Oct 13, 2006 01:11
its soooo funny how many psy trancers dont know the history of edm outside their own bubble of a world.

This whole argument is a clone and exact echo of what happend in the early-mid 90's when suddenly hardcore, gabber and eventually hhc appeared in the world of techno and later the years of acid house.
Some embarced it as the future, the more powerful music of things to come......
Some said the hated it and it was destroying what they loved.....
some said it was for meth heads...
and in fact as history tells it, they were all right

but this argument today, echoes that one of years past to closley Im past the point of even caring about it, Its just funny now           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 13, 2006 06:36
As is not my mother language, I could not express myself better then what Ocelot told, and he KNOWS about what he is speaking
A-Holes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 13, 2006 08:09
Ohhhhhh that topic gets nowhere .... 150-140-130...
WTF it matters..... if its originally and its unqiue so its good....
i dont care 100 or 200 bpm... but i do care if i hear something new that not reminds Ticon or Freq ( at the lower bpm section ) or something that remind Cosmo (at the higher bpm section )...

being Unique with your music this is what matters.
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 13, 2006 10:15
Quote:

On 2006-10-12 22:50, ocelot wrote:

148 is about the fastest i ever feel the need to go.
and at that bpm i guarantee you i can shred your head harder than anyone making so called hardcore trance. thats hardly the only emotional state im trying to generate however- so leave crude tactics to crude people....

agreed. theres no skill involved in changing the bpm value in your sequencer to some ridiculous amount.

dennis - normal discussions not in your capacity ?
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 13, 2006 10:18
Quote:

On 2006-10-12 22:50, ocelot wrote:
148 is about the fastest i ever feel the need to go.
and at that bpm i guarantee you i can shred your head harder than anyone making so called hardcore trance.

hahahha, come down on earth man.
And shread me!! please shread me with a 148 bpm track.. i just cant wait for that.

With all respect, You might produce good music, i cant deny that but you really seem to be way far out man.

you are a tranceproducer with the ego of a rockstar! I dont know if anyone told you before. Dont take this to hard man, it can be hard for one to realize himself.. But read your posts and hopefully you will understand.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 13:24
For what it concern myself I have seen Ocelot three times live and I can confirm what he tells and Dennis it seems to me you discuss a lot but in NO CONSTRUCTIVE way...

A lots of immature comments....

That's my point of view, yes you need to defend what you release, but if you want to defend something you have to give arguments and solid answers not criticizing people, but facts...If you don't want to give facts and answers critics in a constructive way, then shut up, this is the forum of artist and djs not for jokes and bullshits....
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 13:36
Quote:

On 2006-10-13 10:15, illusions wrote:
dennis - normal discussions not in your capacity ?

Normal is boring!

Quote:

On 2006-10-13 13:24, Stregone wrote:
For what it concern myself I have seen Ocelot three times live and I can confirm what he tells and Dennis it seems to me you discuss a lot but in NO CONSTRUCTIVE way...

I dont care how many times you seen him play live. This aint an excuse for acting like a rockstar.. I know some stuff you dont..
So please shut your noisehole.

I just find it hard to accept and respect rockstars.

Quote:

That's my point of view, yes you need to defend what you release, but if you want to defend something you have to give arguments and solid answers not criticizing people, but facts...

Im not here to defend what i release, im here to say my opinion about the music.

Quote:

If you don't want to give facts and answers critics in a constructive way, then shut up, this is the forum of artist and djs not for jokes and bullshits....

So where do you come in? Are you an artist or dj or just a bullshitting joke?

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 13:43
I'm a amateur dj, but even if I weren't, the fact is that here is to speak about dj's and artists music production, activity and so on... and that's what most of the people are doing except you! Who are just making sarcastic answers, and not speaking about your opinion on music, but criticizing private life of people and so on....

Ok you can say, my music is killargh and then shut up everybody on his own because I like it and there people who likes it... that's a kid opinion, but you have the right to say that, just then don't participate to a discussion were people try to analyze something in a rational way....

And about the drugs answer I don't know if it was about me or Ocelot, for what concern me, I normally don't do drugs except for my joints or cyloom, and for what concern Ocelot, I don't know what he has done before or after his live set, but it was really good and psychedelic and made people dancing every time more then those 155 killah music
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 13, 2006 13:50
Quote:

On 2006-10-13 10:18, Dennis the menace wrote:

hahahha, come down on earth man.
And shread me!! please shread me with a 148 bpm track.. i just cant wait for that.

With all respect, You might produce good music, i cant deny that but you really seem to be way far out man.

you are a tranceproducer with the ego of a rockstar! I dont know if anyone told you before. Dont take this to hard man, it can be hard for one to realize himself.. But read your posts and hopefully you will understand.

he seems spot on to me...
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 13:55
Quote:

On 2006-10-13 13:50, chong wrote:
he seems spot on to me...

use the search!
chong

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 15:43
Quote:

On 2006-10-13 13:55, Dennis the menace wrote:

use the search!

why would i need that?
ocelot gave some arguments considering this topic and u didn't have any to conter-argue,so u just went personnal...as usual
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 15:46
Quote:

On 2006-10-13 15:43, chong wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-13 13:55, Dennis the menace wrote:

use the search!

why would i need that?
ocelot gave some arguments considering this topic and u didn't have any to conter-argue,so u just went personnal...as usual

if you mind using the search you will see that he's got other opinions in other threads.

Dont know if its a change of mind or schizophrenia.
chong

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 15:51
so you think one 's perspective cannot evolve without being called a schizophrenic?
how nice...
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 15:57
if its changing from day to day, i would called it schizophrenia.
chong

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 16:03
what's the problem with schizophrenia? it's evil, crazy,mindbending twisted blablabla you should enjoy that very much
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance